What's new

Growin' My Blues Away

G

guest121295

Ah Ha!! So this is what ya've been doing! Nice work.I know the Chem Sour cut TC gave me was rather strong and chemmy.Wish I'd have grown my own bunch out.I had a big one last summer but PM took 1/3 of her....Smoke was damn good of course...:woohoo:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
thanks ras.. i have cut of it... its stretchy and a lot of diesel influence, not much chemdog... i will see how it smokes, dude gave it to me with that its stronger than ecsd or riri cut of sd ibl

outcrosses should be done! i gonna hit it with some haze good luck with cdsd males...

Thanks Fluffy. I got lucky on the Chem Sour's, no real stretchy ladies. None grew like ECSD, though #5 is similar in vigor, she just doesn't stretch anything like ECSD and doesn't respond to pruning as well either. Most were chem-like or oddballs. #5 grows most similar to ChemD and has the same leaf variegation but it's not half as prevalent. #4 hardly stretches at all, she's slow to veg too but she fills in very well and is deceptively productive.

Ah Ha!! So this is what ya've been doing! Nice work.I know the Chem Sour cut TC gave me was rather strong and chemmy.Wish I'd have grown my own bunch out.I had a big one last summer but PM took 1/3 of her....Smoke was damn good of course..

Just a little slice of what's going on, a preamble of sorts. Running through a bunch of plants from seed and a couple moms shortly. Got a couple Whitex91s and Honey Whites that look real interesting. Not to mention the Head Trips, gonna be some serious spears on those ladies I can already tell. And some Super Skunk again, been too long since I had a jar of her. And Melty's CC. The variety is silly, I'll be smoking damn good come fall. I'm overvegging, I can see that already but I need to take a grip of cuts off these girls so there's a method to the madness... sometimes. :)

#4 dropped some fat, turtle shell looking seed. Real dark. Some striped, some not.
picture.php

#5 real tiny, almost perfectly round, and well defined striping.
picture.php

Yo broseph.. You get my text? Alien grenades and .. .. Shit stoner moment .. I'll call ya tonight when I get home and can see what each is and what's in each cross

Mmmm .. Cush looks nice! You gonna keep her around for a bit right? Cause I'm stickin my lil mom of her outside to finalize my summer shut down .. Starting back up Sept 1 .. .. No bugs should be alive then without any girls to munch on lol

I'm off tmrw .. If you just happen to be in the area hit me up or swing through .. Burn some flowers ;)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I got it, GG. Good to know, they sound very interesting. Cush will be around, no worries. Still doing the two step shuffle with them bugs? Sunday was a recovery day for me man, long night. But yeah we gotta get up sometime soon man.

Nanner, the party hasn't even started yet! It's about to get real wild in here. Keep it floppy.

coastal

What's crackin big monk?? Fuck dude you should've come to dopapod on friday, we were out until like 6am doing bad things... How's things in the garden? Lets see some pics!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sounds like a good time coastal. I don't do bad things so I probably would've been a real bore.

All good over here my man, just tossed a mixed bag into flowering. Couple of the usual suspects and some new flavors from seed that I'm looking forward to trying. Wish I would've flipped them sooner but I've been lazy and using work as an excuse. But unless I hit the lotto or Uncle Bill writes me into his will work ain't going anywhere so I best get over it and get cracking.

RespectGreen

Veteran
Agreed, but hopefully it'll brighten up , right?? My lights turn on at 8, that always makes my day better Lol

Anyways man. Lets see that fire your rockin' over there..!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Ya, the day wasn't a total bust RG, I'm over it. Onward and upward. Managed to pull some Valley and Super Skunk cuts straight out the dumpster and thanks to a great friend I have some Blueberry, Pure Kush, Sour and Cookie cuts to play with. Fuck renting and get to a med state. That's the moral of this story.

coastal

Fuck bad days... you won't give a shit about any of it when you're puffin cookies and diesel the whole holiday season :joint:

Organic cookies are gonna be retarded...

TB Gardens

Veteran
had to clear out your spot or something? ya renting stanks, dont miss those days, but u gotta do what u gotta do.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Polluted, nah it's a Super Skunk I found from Sensi. A special lady, well worth picking through trash for.

TB, yeah man that's it in a nut shell. Don't matter anymore. Got the clone tray packing some heat and the show is back on like nothing ever happened.

iampolluted

lol sweet man. there's no shame in dumpster diving for a keeper imo. sorry to hear about your troubles man. renting does suck, but finding the right landlord isn't easy. maybe you could ask some friends if they know any pothead landlords. i wouldn't be upfront about growing but having a stoner for a landlord when you are growing might not be a bad thing. ymmv though. hope everything gets back to normal for ya soon. stay safe man.

Hey mydude .. C'mon move out over here .. .. I'm trying to move to the city to this dope new spot

My soon to be old landlord is cool w MMJ grows .. FYI ;)

Rough to hear bout the renting issues .. Hell yeah I'd be in a dumpster for them keepers bro .. .. Wish your room a speedy recovery.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thanks fellas. Speedy recover is underway, GG. And thanks for the FYI, sounds interesting.

Just found out a buddy of mine has my preferred cut of White '91 so I'll have one of them back, at least. Lost all the Honey White and Head Trips, though.

Smoking some Cookies... very fine smoke. Smell is wild, no weed funk at all. Frosted sugar cookies all the way. Great buzz. A feeling of warmth wraps around your entire skull. Looking forward to flowering this lady.

Latest posts

Latest posts