What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growdady Is Running Grounded Genetics.

growdady

This run I'm doing, as the title states, Grounded Genetics. I decided to soak some beans today. I actually ended up doing 3 Candy Gas and 2 Rainbowz. I left the seeds just sitting on the stand in the grow area. 3 beans in one Solo Cup and 2 in the other one. With a little distilled water in each. About 5 hours later I go to move the seeds into the tent.

Soon as I pick up the Rainbowz cup, I notice a little tail sticking out. (No! I say to myself). I take a look at the other one and it's cracked already. I am excited to see how these 2 perform in veg. I planted them In to solo cups. The cups have pre-soaked Burpees Organic Seed Sarter Mix in them. None of the Candy Gas had did anything of course. Their cup was placed into the now heated tent. The Controller 69 is reading 80 degrees inside the 4x4.

The UIS Port Type-A Adapter Dongle was ordered from Amazon. I had to order a Type-B Adapter from AC Infinity, as neither place had the 2 in stock. Seeing how I have the silver TSW-2000 dimmable and the upgraded dimmable white one (both in the 4x4 thus run). I needed them for controller compatibility.

Well this 1st log was long in the tooth. And for that I apologize , and if you dared to read it in its entirety, I am eternally grateful!! Next update on Friday.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That's amazing how that little plant is busting out of its shell so quickly. This will be interesting. Thanks for sharing your work. 😎