What's new

Grow with a homie, or not grow at all ??

Grow with a homie, or not grow at all ??

• Total voters
B

Billy Ocean

Consensus is partners suck in most cases...but would you rather quit planting grass altogether? Right now I'm on a quest for peace, preserving strains and making compromises...how y'all is lookin ?

Bring healing to the masses my homies !!

G

Guest 315072

iunno bro.. if ur going to do it lay down the law way in advance.. make sure he knows the risks.. robbery.. cops... bugs.. everything.. so hes not expecting a harvest no matter what.. umm.. right out a agreement and make it so u guys both clock in and clock out.. making sure to work the exact same amount.. or however more the other works gets more bud period.. not 1 person should make out better unless he or she is doing moree work ! or taking more risk!

B

Billy Ocean

Just voted on my own poll !! I've chosen not to quit Lovin the plant under any circumstances... Preserving the gene pool while seeking my own seclusion!

My expectations ain't the greatest, but I've weighed the risk/reward heavily and am moving forward! Circumstances suck in a crazy world tho I'm still glad to be alive in these times.

While gitmo closed and the sour circles folded, I can't accept losing the same 4 strains I've constantly rotated

Thanks to y'all homies for swangin thru, I value your votes and thoughts in peace

supermanlives

Veteran
do what you got to do. i have had partners. did ok . wont be doing it ever again tho. why split anything? do all the work and keep all the goodies.

I

Iron_Lion

Partners, maybe not. I think would feel more comfortable "renting" a workspace :artist:

Gotta do what you gotta do.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
depends.
do you want to keep your homie a homie?
best way to end a homiehood(trademarked term)is to become a partner.

B

Billy Ocean

Godammit this poll is tight homies! The strains I'm preserving is ecsd, chem sister, Rez DD "white fist" and old creeper indica...they're awfully precious to me and others who partake. I'd rather not stop peacin and proppin, 40 somethin bought strain varieties have passed thru, hundreds of seeds didn't meet fancy me either!

Y'all is my homies in peace

W

Womble

Partners causing the Argy-bargy :noway:

Partners causing the Argy-bargy :noway:

Bill....have your funk,play around without a love to tie you down

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok, im gonna stop you right here when you use the word, HOMIE

pack it up and thank us later you don't have a court date..

B

Billy Ocean

ok, im gonna stop you right here when you use the word, HOMIE

pack it up and thank us later you don't have a court date..

C'mon habeeb no love for a G? Wuts a habeeb anyway...ain't nuttin but a real, FRIEND

See you up in PEACE

whatthe215

Veteran
do what you got to do. i have had partners. did ok . wont be doing it ever again tho. why split anything? do all the work and keep all the goodies.

exactly.. one person can run a 10kw op by himself.. no reason to split that work.

if i had no startup cash.. i would look for an investor type that would provide everything, equipment the space bills etc. i do all the work and take 20-30% cut.. as long as theres enough lights...

Vegan

yea it would have to be a big spot for 2 folks, what who decides the feed schedule, and all the trimming is done how , in one day so none goes missiing , ounces can disappear off drying trees,, i wouldnt want to take my wet bud home with me ..:comfort:

two lock system where both folks have to be present!:laughing:

seriously only if had NO resources ,,,,, mayby

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
If you're just looking to preserve the genetics for one round, clone all the mothers, and you can keep the whole mess in one or two plastic containers and 1 cfl. You can keep a clone in a rockwool cube sitting in a plastic tub for a couple months.