What's new

GROW TENTS !!!!!!!!!

vindiesel

Veteran
yeah i looked them up. thanks. thast cheese is sick. when will u be harvesting...let us know how they smoke and please b sure to take bud shots!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna go chop the Sweet Tooth now, the Cheese still has a bit longer to go. Also I'm going to transplant my oasis and green spirit and put them into the flowering tent :wave:

e20sm0ke

hey guys I have a really long closet its not too wide but its long and tall.

the width of it is about 36 inches wide. what kind of options am i looking at? Im thinking about the homebox S. I definately dont want to go with hydrohut or anything pvc. is there any other tents i should be looking at with the 37 inch width spec? maybe one of those secret jardins? possibly a long version of a tent thats not wide.

MK3

Hey Gnarly,

Hey Gnarly,

gnarly said:
OK: Apparently Sun Hut and Homebox are the exact same company. I have read a ton about hydrohuts and I will not pay for something that *may* require fixing.

I really want to pick up a Sun Hut XXL (4x8). Has anyone here read anywhere at all that these can cause problems or not?

I need a product that works out of the box. Not something I'm gonna be worrying about and dealing with crap.

I recently picked up a sun hut xxl from horticulturesource(#3 result on google for "sun hut xxl"). for $250 plus shipping. Very happy with it so far. They also had the other sun huts(2x4 and 4x4 I think) for cheaper than anywhere else that I found. Saved me a couple bucks off retail

:headbange

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Raijn -Where are all the tent growers at?

I upgraded my cooltube to a hood that gives a more even spread of light across the tent:

Cooltube:

And new Air pro hood:

There must be more tenters out there - post some pics!

GrowtentDR

DarK ROOM

DarK ROOM

we are the manufactory of dark room, pls contact me if you want small qty ,you will get great price from me :rasta:

Here are a couple pics of my homebox, 39"x39"
I have a 600w aircooled hood
The strain is Dynamite from Next Generation seeds :rasta:
They are just starting to flower......

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Dope pics, everyone.
I just got a Homebox recently, and at a good price too.

$159 USD in case anyone is interested...

I can't wait to get started.

gnarly

MK3 said:
I recently picked up a sun hut xxl from horticulturesource(#3 result on google for "sun hut xxl"). for $250 plus shipping. Very happy with it so far. They also had the other sun huts(2x4 and 4x4 I think) for cheaper than anywhere else that I found. Saved me a couple bucks off retail

:headbange

I ended up picking it up locally for $500. Bit overpaid, but i'm a very happy buyer. tent is working out great for us. It was simple enough to setup. Only thing I felt was awry was that it is a bit over 9 feet wide which almost didn't fit in my room! haha. i have like 2 inches on each side of it.

00002_827519.jpg

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
panopticist said:
Dope pics, everyone.
I just got a Homebox recently, and at a good price too.

$159 USD in case anyone is interested...

I can't wait to get started.

Upgrading the 150 HPS too?

Latest posts

Latest posts