What's new

Grow Show by Budgrinder

looks like its starting to frost up. I bet she treats ya good when the time comes.
Seems like that hindu kush has gobs of trichs for 5 weeks. I want to see her at harvest.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent pics Budgrinder (i guess its the beautiful subject matter) keep up the good work, pleasure to view. Peace

filimagno

HI DR!!!!eehheheheh

HI DR!!!!eehheheheh

i'm sure that this MATU MAGO right now it smell like an AFRICAN MANGO mixed with an ALASKAN APPLE :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

i can see from the picture the great helthness on ur good cross!!! i can't resist to plant it right now this month!!! in my country there's a good moon on 18 of this month!!!!! see ya soon for the comparison :wave: :wave:

CIAO UOMO :canabis: :friends:

G

Last two weeks ahead...

Last two weeks ahead...

Thank you everyone!!!

gift of gab: Yes she is frosting, very hard now!! I bet I have some quality time comin' with Matu Mago....Here's more frosted pics for you my friend :wave:

Lougrew! and truecannabliss: Nice to have you here...you arrived just on time to see last most delicious couple of weeks!!

filimagno: YOU are almost right, MatuMago smells like some ripe fruit now and there is little metallic smell around too :chin: talk to you later man...

leeroy: thanks man, it is always nice to see you here!!

But now is time to continue show, Matu Mago is on water diet now to flush every bit of not so tasty elements out of her....same goes to Hindu Kush....
It really looks like there is only two weeks to go with Matu...Pistils turn more brown everyday and buds getting more and more harder :yummy:

now it is 68th day

:canabis:

little Hindu Kush but very very resinous...

Now is time for me to stop writing and grind some buds, see ya later.....peace...

G

Empire State Building..................I can see King Kong climbing up the side..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

My God..........what a cola!!!!! :yes:

G

Spankin' Elvis said:
Empire State Building..................I can see King Kong climbing up the side..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

My God..........what a cola!!!!! :yes:

:biglaugh: Empire state and King Kong :biglaugh: Thanks Elvis and thanks for nominating my shot/matu mago at Flower pix....:yes:

Okie grown: Thanks and nice to see you here!!

that aint no joke Elvis, that cola is HUGE.

I love spending quality time with my girls. I find myself smoking them out alot. Whether it be smoking them out, or just smoking them, theres nothing better than spending quality time with your girls :biglaugh:

G

That tower of fucking bud is absolutly fantastic! Awesome job man, on the cross, the buds, everything!

:joint:

G

Hello...

Hello...

Thank you ICmagers....There will be some buds to grind for a while, Organic Hydro, and great you stop by...you too Nate!!
...gift of gab: One of my favorite things to do is playin with my girls too :) keep on puffin' my friend....
Salakavala: Nice to see you and thanks....

Only two days to go with Matu Mago, so stay tuned for last live pics and some harvest shots too....

peace :wave:

-BG-

filimagno

hey bud!!!!!!!! u have created the perfect pattern for my next Extreme sog i'll do !!!!

that's not a good work!!!! THIS IS AN HOLY WORK...and they act like as spankin says!!!

but king kong it's our crhonic MONKEY hihihihihihihihihih

ciao a presto!!!!

ps...only two words about the biobizz feeding:
are u satisfied of these NUTES?....when it's started the progressive yellowing on your foliage..?
i got the same situation but not progress as yours...have u tried to add some ASHES to induce the acicity to goes up and add K too?

G

filimagno said:
ps...only two words about the biobizz feeding:
are u satisfied of these NUTES?....when it's started the progressive yellowing on your foliage..?
i got the same situation but not progress as yours...have u tried to add some ASHES to induce the acicity to goes up and add K too?

BioBizz, I use N fertilizer at the beginning of flowering to prevent yellowing...anyway I don't mind yellowing at last few weeks of flowering (that's when it usually starts), yellow is natural I think....no, I haven't use ash...
I am quite satisfied to biobizz...good tasty buds with lots of trichomes, and that's what we all are after, right!?!?

Ciao!!

FarmerJohn: Great to see you here!! Everything is fine here too and sun is shining, sun is almost too bright with that snow :cool: ...see you soon :wave:

G

just wait :)

just wait :)

gift of gab said:
those harvest pics are gonna be tasty.

Hello everybody!! Sorry about delayd update...bad news (not that bad) for you who have been waiting some harvest pics and final report but you still have to wait few more days...I've been very busy lately and I decided to give one extra week for Matu Mago, I let her go full 12 weeks before harvest....well, that's all I have to tell you for now....plenty of pics coming, see you next week.... :wave:

-BG-

G

Lookin' forward to the pics.......and the smoke report. She's a fine specimen. :wave:

G

Harvest time....

Harvest time....

Hello everyone!!!
Here's the pictures I promised to you last week...Matu Mago harvest time!!!

Main cola, still alive....
trimmed main cola, 45 cm..I don't have scale so I don't know it's weight...

and closer look of lower buds...fox tail appereance..

Hindu Kush bud, this is only pic :confused:

Matu Mago took 85 days to finish in 10 litre pot under 400w hps. It was very easy plant to grow...Flowering time is long but it is worth to wait, yield was modest, could do better yields if pruned....At harvest time buds smell very fruity and parfumed...
And now buds drying...little smoke report and pics of final product coming later...but first they have to be cured for a while....Thanks to everyone who have been around and watching my grow, hope you liked it, respect to you all...peace out!!