What's new

Grow Room Door Lock

overbudjet

Veteran
Room was in building stage i will start a thread soon just to tease some 10X11 sealed room,co2,3k, water cooling for air and rez, 18 site Under Current ,noise insolation,computer control.My own version of a
POT HEAD GROWROOM

overbudjet

Veteran
Over,
How do you control yours? If this were being incorporated to an outside door for example, a swith somewhere wouldn't be a good idea, but I don't like the idea of an opener either.

By the way that stealth entrance is awesome... Do you have more pics?

Sorry i didn't answer your question computer control

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
With a magnetic door, don't forget to put it on a UPS (battery backup) or you won't be able to get in there during a power failure. Or wait, maybe it's the other way around, it won't stay locked during a power failure. Ew!

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Room was in building stage i will start a thread soon just to tease some 10X11 sealed room,co2,3k, water cooling for air and rez, 18 site Under Current ,noise insolation,computer control.My own version of a
POT HEAD GROWROOM

I am not even sure what I am looking at there, but it is badass! Will watch for updates on what you are doing, it all sounds interesting!

overbudjet

Veteran
Hi lazyman

computer run on ups backup
it will sense power if power stop it will transfer critical thing like door locking and air pump to power inverter hookup to 2 car batteries
it will also shut off lightning 15 min.at least and switch on after the power came back.

Last edited:

overbudjet

Veteran
I am not even sure what I am looking at there, but it is badass! Will watch for updates on what you are doing, it all sounds interesting!

In the first pic air intake sauna 8 with str 4x10x6
and if you look closely on the rigth side you will see air/water clim.
on tre second pic just sound proofing behind gysum

Latest posts

Latest posts