What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow journal

Half way through week 5 now, so im coming to the end now

picture.php

Some pics from the last week.

Banana cream

picture.php
picture.php

Sorry about sideways pic, don't know why it turned out like that lol.

I'm really impressed with this plant, nice structure and frost cover.

Cookie#2

picture.php
picture.php

Looking more frosty than the first run.

Pics from just before lights on day 38

Connoisseur cookies #1

I love this pheno, smells very much like ogchem but a lot lot sweeter. This girl absolutely stinks when dry smell proof bags as standard. Yield ain't to shabby either got way over 100g first time round.

I'm going to bx her to the forum cut for some female cookie bx.

picture.php

Banana cream

Like this plant so far, nice and frosty and she ain't fussy at all.

Stoked I crossed a lively bc male to my blues mum. I'll be starting some of those soon

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for looking in

superx

Veteran
Your girls are in peak condition man, (very nice indeed)

The leaves are dripping with goodness, job well done.

Do enjoy..

Big-Narstie

Your green thumb is thick as a plank bro!

What brand of soil, nutes etc plz.

This isn't ur first run with these genetics I take it.. They look gorgeous my man. Do well

Your green thumb is thick as a plank bro!

What brand of soil, nutes etc plz.

This isn't ur first run with these genetics I take it.. They look gorgeous my man. Do well

Its the second time running the connoisseur cookies but first with banana cream.

I use compost from a local garden centre, it's called plant and grow multi purpose compost. It comes in a yellow bag 70ltrs for £6.

I add 10lts of perlite and a tub of ecothrive charge to a bag of compost.

For nutes I use fishmix and pm oldtimer bloom

I think since I've switched to bigger pots(3-5gal) the plants have been easier to keep healthy

Big-Narstie

I take it ur from uk? Lol can u find that compost at b n q? Do u not get any gnats etc?

Ah fish mix is good stuff to keep everything green. Why did u first start using that compost? Have you tried plant magic or bio bizz b4?

70ltr for £6 is very good. How much is a tub of eco thrive? Is that myco?

What smells u getting from the banana? That cookie plant just jumps through the screen so so sexy.. Making me horny

superx

Veteran
Thanks mate,

not seen you around the other forum for a while, hope your keeping well.

All good man thanks for asking, yea i gotta drop in over there its been a while.

Missing the banter and there is some really good heads i also miss...

Surprised this journal has not got more views, bloody good show of quality you put on... Its only now i seen it myself...

Keep up the good work and stay safe man......:ying:

I take it ur from uk? Lol can u find that compost at b n q? Do u not get any gnats etc?

Ah fish mix is good stuff to keep everything green. Why did u first start using that compost? Have you tried plant magic or bio bizz b4?

70ltr for £6 is very good. How much is a tub of eco thrive? Is that myco?

What smells u getting from the banana? That cookie plant just jumps through the screen so so sexy.. Making me horny

Yeah I'm from uk unfortunately lol

I haven't seen it before in bnq tbh. No gnats so far touch wood. It's got coco in it and the roots love it

I only tried it because I was going to get some Jack's magic and guy at the garden centre said to try other as it were better.

I'll get a pic up of the bag in a bit.

Ecothrive charge is insect shit lol ,plants seem to love it and root growth is explosive with it. I think it's about £5-7 for a tub.

Banana cream is really sweet smelling with some earthy musky scent. Smells really nice tbf.

I got a more cookie pheno of the banana to go in next aswel

Also found a awesome cookie dom banana cream male

Lol on the cookie, she is beautiful to look at her Buds are like rocks too. And she is mega loud grapey chem cookies dough.

Big-Narstie

Yea pic of bag would b smashing top man.

Insect shit? Wtf ur pulling my leg right? Lol hmmm have to look into that cheers.

Your Jamaican me crazy with that discription! Well kudos on finding a stunner. I'm going to jump on some of their genetics.

Cheers mate, happy puffing! Uk's shit I know but itis filled with some good ppl tho! We killing it at the olympics n we only a tiny little island.

I'll be popping in regular to follow u bro.. Peace.

ForTheLove

Veteran
@Highburyway

Killing the scrog game as standard. Everything looks plush man. Dame!!! that cookie dom you gots is a stunna!!!! As sexy as the forum imo.

Grow on grower grow on . . . . PLR&£

Yea pic of bag would b smashing top man.

Insect shit? Wtf ur pulling my leg right? Lol hmmm have to look into that cheers.

Your Jamaican me crazy with that discription! Well kudos on finding a stunner. I'm going to jump on some of their genetics.

Cheers mate, happy puffing! Uk's shit I know but itis filled with some good ppl tho! We killing it at the olympics n we only a tiny little island.

I'll be popping in regular to follow u bro.. Peace.

Hi bro

Got a picture of that compost for you

picture.php

Your should try some of ojds strains I've not been unhappy with any of the strains so far.

Got some triangle kush cookies and girl scout haze to go through soon too.

We did have a good Olympics, all the athletes can be proud

Latest posts

Latest posts