What's new

Grow Diary various strains! With green path seeds testers...

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey dj

Hey dj

Hey dj thanks for stopping by!! Here are a couple shots I took just a minute ago. They are gonna be some frosty girls for this early in flower they are beating out my cookie crosses already.

The first pic will be peyote purple, 2nd pic Dutch passion blueberry sativa, 3rd pic grape plague bush, and last but not least a picture of my bubba kush F2 pollen that just made love with some branches in the tent.

Mikenite69

Veteran
This F2 bubba male was a cross I did. He was a beast his ball clusters were so tight and fat that when he was ready to drop pollen his balls couldn't point downwards he would leak pollen out sideways. I am stoked to see what he will bring to the table.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey toxsik8 I hit everything in the whole room well branches.

Here is the list.

Grape plague 3 phenos

Kobain kush 3 phenos

Dutch passion blueberry

Greenpath F2 blueberry

3 phenos of lime cookies

2 phenos of gsc x og kush

And last but not least my peyote purple.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Oh ya and a VANILLALUNA F2 also by greenpath all got hit by my bubba stud.

I have been trying to reverse my peyote purple to hit some strains with but for some reason I think my colloidal silver went bad because the plant has not shot balls of as yet. If it does then I'll be hitting all the plants on different branches with the reversed peyote pollen.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Mikenite69, had to stop by and see how things are doing. That stud had his way with plenty girls this go round ;). Someone bought me some CS but its more for health reasons and isn't strong enough to use for reversals (very low ppms) so I will be ordering some for later in the season if the need arises to use it. Do you know how long it last (a fresh batch)? I hope that PP reverses for you. GL and take care 1

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey kantcshyt buddy I found out what I was doing wrong with the colloidal silver.

I talked to my buddy that reverses plants all the time u only need about 40ppm solution mine is 50ppm so plenty strong. Now what I did wrong was I was treating a single branch. My buddy said she have to spray the entire plant to reverse it. He also stated that he does it at night before lights out.

It makes a ton of sense now because light degrades colloidal silver so sprayin it lights on might of made it weaker. Plus as I said I was only spraying a single branch.

We will see because I have begun trying to reverse my auto La diva and started to spray the whole plant yesterday. I'll keep this thread updated with my results wether it works or not.

Also Kant make sure you keep your silver in a dark cool place and make sure to keep it in a dark colored bottle or light proof bottle. Light and sun will degrade the silver.

DJXX

Veteran
nice i need to be schooled in reversing...i am reversing GG#4 and its just seem to be going slow..but i don't know what to expect..DJXX

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Mikenite69, thank you for that CS info. Now I know to spray the whole plant and right at lights out. I will stay posted to this and will await your results, GL. If all goes well i'll have some fun things to fiddle with in the future ;). Can't wait to try this later in the year. Also will keep in dark/light proof bottle in a dark cool spot. Take care 1

Mikenite69

Veteran
here are some greenpath F2 testers

here are some greenpath F2 testers

Here is my greenpath testers week 2 of flower since pistils..... Here are 2 cocoa kush and last pic is vanillaluna grown under a led...

B

beakermuppet

Looking great man, really interested to here how your reversals go....thinking of doing something similar.

Keep up the good work

B

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ok so I am happy to report that spraying a single branch with 50ppm colloidal silver does work you just have to be patient and keep a keen eye on the plant.

Today I was going over my plants and something told me to check out my peyote purple as I was about to pull off the lower branch I was spraying I got a pleasant surprise to see balls growing I don't think they opened but who knows and I don't care which means I'll have fem beans of peyote crosses.

Well anyways I pulled the balls that were almost opened and I crushed them and sure enough I got some pollen. So I took the nanners and pollen and gave my lime cookies all 3 females fem pollen rub down along with gsc x ogk. These crosses are gonna be phenomial. I cannot wait now for the seeds to mature so I can start popping them.

So it does work you don't have to spray down your whole plant and it didn't matter that I sprayed while lights on. But I will admit if you want more balls spray a bigger bud on top of the plant or a branch that gets a lot more light. This plant had about 3 balls total but the point is that it did work!!!

green path

there already red !! haha.

thanks for the update.. was wondering how it was going for you, hope your enjoying!

GP

Mikenite69

Veteran
GP I am liking the cocoa kush seems like it will be the heaviest yielder out of them all. Those cocoa kush I think under a hps would yield really well because those bud sites connect all the way up the plant. Will show the little VANILLALUNA and blueberry I have under the hps.

I wish I would of vegged them longer and got the plants bigger. But there is always next run to work on that. Plus I know these will do really well outdoors.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Ok so I am happy to report that spraying a single branch with 50ppm colloidal silver does work you just have to be patient and keep a keen eye on the plant.

Today I was going over my plants and something told me to check out my peyote purple as I was about to pull off the lower branch I was spraying I got a pleasant surprise to see balls growing I don't think they opened but who knows and I don't care which means I'll have fem beans of peyote crosses.

Well anyways I pulled the balls that were almost opened and I crushed them and sure enough I got some pollen. So I took the nanners and pollen and gave my lime cookies all 3 females fem pollen rub down along with gsc x ogk. These crosses are gonna be phenomial. I cannot wait now for the seeds to mature so I can start popping them.

So it does work you don't have to spray down your whole plant and it didn't matter that I sprayed while lights on. But I will admit if you want more balls spray a bigger bud on top of the plant or a branch that gets a lot more light. This plant had about 3 balls total but the point is that it did work!!!

I sprayed 4 cuts with CS probley more than 50ppms
ill go back an make some more, low ppm.
plants sprayed
chocolate chunk
sour power
C99
GG4

Mikenite69

Veteran
They will flip bugman just keep spraying them. I sprayed mine for a total of about 3 weeks then when I stopped a week later balls and nanners growing in the bud and branch I was spraying.

I just hope that the peyote adds a ton more frost and purpling to the crosses I hit because peyote is such a frosty ass strain. I think it is the frostiest strain I have ever seen. I just heard the taste needs improving. Plus you get mixed reviews on the high. But my lime cookies all have good potency and flavor so it should be a awesome pairing I hope.

Mikenite69

Veteran
New baby's have arrived.

New baby's have arrived.

First off I wanna say thanks to my buddy for making this happen. 2 more clone onlys to hit my spot. First we have the rare orgnkid banana OG Kush. Next we have the donkey kong another sweet clone only made by my buddy the genetics are Orgnkid banana OGK x Deathstar clone only sure to be fire and off the chain. Thanks again buddy!!!

Orgnkid Banana OG Kush

Donkey kong cut

:tiphat:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Mikenite69, congrats and enjoy those. Your collection is getting nicer almost everytime I log on ;). Can't wait to see what you'll have going in another 6 monthes. Take care 1

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hell yes Kant C SHYT I am very happy and fortunate to get these great genetics. It's good to have good people with good Genetics in the circle.

green path

GP I am liking the cocoa kush seems like it will be the heaviest yielder out of them all. Those cocoa kush I think under a hps would yield really well because those bud sites connect all the way up the plant. Will show the little VANILLALUNA and blueberry I have under the hps.

I wish I would of vegged them longer and got the plants bigger. But there is always next run to work on that. Plus I know these will do really well outdoors.

col beans man.. just do your thang... were all in a state of transition ( growing / learning ) ... it's so much fun

glad your liking the CK.. come to the CK side, we have mucho fun!!!

GP

Latest posts

Latest posts