picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
irene,these are down and dried also....
i usually dont grow this much bubbas and irene out because they dont yield shit but they were being missed i guess....

picture.php

picture.php

here goes tht one funky irene with the weird calyxy bud going on,on the one shoot....you can see the one bud kind of got fat but its still really whispy,and the other just kept going all freakshow about her situation....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 1 pics of the transplanted set....pics taken thru my method sevens...came out decent but they do look a little paler then they actually do...i ordered the method seven camera lens today,hopefully that helps the photo game in the hps annoying spots...

btw new set is....bubbas....jack the ripper....casey jones....perma frost....strawberry kush....black domina...and probably another im forgetting....half the set are bubbas the other half are mixed...

picture.php

these pics were taken day day 32,on day 36 i think it is now..bubbas and irenes..also have 1 sour strawberry in there,that shit smells and tastes like skittles..ill get a pic of her next time....

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
few cup pics...

this is what i call a burger joint....get it.....sorry had to lol....

picture.php

picture.php

how we relaxed at the apartment...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope it was worth the wait...
peace-T-

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
epic update T - cup looked epic. Was that burgerjoint by weavers?

All the weed is great as always. Do you have GG#4? I'm surprised you aren't running that workhorse!

Good vibes and blessings mon

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lyric-cup was a blast....the burger joint was from a dude named danny greenthumbs or something like that...he had a bunch of different ones....

gg4 isn't far,just waiting for the right time.
wont be long.
thanks for the good vibes.
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Lol greenthumdanny....sorry t wrong kat gtd was our friend at the tangie booth, he was rocking JJ's nigerian oils as well
, I think it was weavers LyryC...he said he was a top dawg fan but I never got to repay that guy for giving us those weaved blunts....
ps tona u get a shot of that spiderman?maby jj has it.....holler!!!!

jabbaray

Underground sorcerer
Veteran
All beautiful, big envy for all those frosted candies :biggrin:.And the burger joint?!?!How do you smoke that?Incredible!!!!Thank you for sharing:tiphat:

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Great update as usual T, everything is looking top notch. That ECSD your rocking looks alot like a cut I was rocking a few years ago that was labeled ECSD but I later found out was actually daywrecker, yielded heavy but to me it was trash and I let it go especially when at the time I was only looking for the real deal Sour.

Definitely was a pleasure kicking it with you at the Cup homie, you already know what it is. Real recognize Real.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Garden looks tight, T! :tiphat:

Loving the looks of that Irene, you got her to put out nicely......she's a bit finicky for me at times. Great smoke tho....love that flavor & kick she gives.

Excited to seeing that Sour Strawberry. Was happy to meet BOG at the cup, he was a cool dude.......I have a pack of those seeds in the stash. Kinda want to pop them now, lol.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oaky-ryt on yo,thanks for droppin thru....and bringing the good vibes.
peace-T-

MoNeY MiKe-nope it was TonyGreenhands....I knew it was something like that,i did get them mixed up though.and yes I have the spiderman and chimpo ones too,
I think the weaved ones photo bombed a shot or 2 as well
also have a shot of the crown.ill get them up in a little while.had a mfkn blas at that cup bro cant wait to do it again.if you wouldn't have talked me into going id be mad today,:tiphat: thanks again bro.
peace bro,-T-

jabba-thanks man,appreciate the kind words.
the burger joint was pretty cool,
see the sesame seeds?theyre toothpicks,before you light it,you take out all the toothpicks so the airflow goes evenly and it can smoke.you should've seen some of the joints this dude had,ill pop some pics up a little later....
its fight night so might have to be tomorrow
peace-T-

usual-wattup bro,yea that ecsd shit aint impressing me at all.like you said im lookin for that sour if im gonna run it.this one here don't look like its gonna make the cut,good thing I only put a few in.ill blast them and make some oil if nothing else...the mama is gonna get the axe as soon as I smoke some if it aint some flight,shes outta there.
fasheezy,we had a mfkn blast homie.
it was like we grew up together or some shit,
must be same block different city situation...automatic yo,real mfkrs see eye to eye.
how me you and broindy clicked was good yo,good times for sure....told you guys ur stuck with me,were friends for life F.A.M. 100:friends:
peace-T-

noyd-hey man whats good?thanks for dropping in.
I try to keep it pretty decent in there,
almost time for some spring cleaning though lol
peace-T-

broindy-wasssaaaaaaap...yea Irene is a stingy bitch bro,i just top her a couple times and do some pinching after that.that taste and buzz is what keeps me drawn to her even though the TK, og chems and others give me more and are really powerful and tasty as well...but I have another run of her vegging....what can I say,I love me a skinny finicky bitch :)
as for the sour strawberry...let me clarify...
that was found in a bag seed,the person I got it from named it that
...Yummy Sour Strawberry...to be exact.it tastes and smells like skittles,
super nice and a good kick to her as well.
also finishes extremely fast at right around 49-51 days.if it yielded well id run it till the wheels fell off but shes pretty greedy too,but man does she smoke like a champ.
didn't mean to bite that name was just trying to shorten it up.i always label it YSS on the tags so ill call it that from now on.
and yea it was cool as hell meeting bog,and he was cool enough to give us all a nug to roll out with....made for a fat ass blunt right?:smoke out:
.....did I mention Irene makes me type a lot? :D
peace-T-

Last edited:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Hehehe......the things we do for skinny finicky bitches....:biggrin:

All good with the strawberry. Now that you mention it, I remember you posting the YSS name tag while back.

BOG was a cool dude! We made a nice blunt outta that Sour Bubble, I enjoyed the smoke too. Enjoyed the hell outta the whole trip! hehe

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
broindy-right on maing.
peace-T-

bongstar-why a grow wins what?

peace-T-

jabbaray

Underground sorcerer
Veteran
Hello my american friend, but you want drive me crazy, because I have the empty cans and i am a greedy pig..seeing these wonderful things..what a envy! Here if you grow you are fine,but...if not..it's a terrible situations,all aroud there are only shit,very expensive and horrible in taste..with no aroma..and sometimes i've found grass with botrytis..so I decide to await next harvest..and i am very proud of that!
I'm sorry for this emotional outburst but I wanted to share my esperience in Italy.
Good coltivation master:tiphat:

PS:sorry for my english..

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pictures man, that honey rig is dope as fuck.

Not to start an argument but weavers definitely kills that rolling game.

Sour Strawberry was a big hit down here at the socal cup. We all got packs, doubt i'll ever pop mine tho lol and bog is the fucking chillest of em all! Dont' tell him your from ICMAG he'll shower you in love makin you feel too dam good.

Since you like the cannabis cup, i'll be sure to get pictures at Chalice this year

oh and you are dabbing now T? Do you do dabs? Its not really new here in socal, but everywhere else its kinda newer. Not sure if you are a dabber or not, and if not, can you let us know how them dabs are :D

Latest posts

Latest posts