What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Like a mother fracking BOSS!!! :good:
Awesome work T for sure bruz :D
It's pretty quiet all over IC mate, the lack of traffic is a sign of the times ;)
Stay Up Bruz :gday:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
All around top notch.....whoop on the new arrivals.....just pulled some p1 myself...it may be one of the stronger hazes I've burned...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
b00m-sup maing good to see ya...ya its crickets up in this joint yo lol.
thanks for chimin in maing.
peace-T-

MoNeY-ryt on bro,although now idk if im anxious or nervous lmao...i know u love them hazes,but them mfkrs be havin me noid as fuck hahahaaaa...all out the windows like a tweeker..."u hear that?" :D ...lookin forward to the experience either way,id love to find the one that agrees w me so i can see what all the haze/sat fuss is about,thanks for always throwin one in there for a playa.:respect:
peace brother
-T-

WEIRD-thanks yo.
peace-T-

TJO-thanks maing,ya i like havin a tight veg room bro,it all starts w a good veg imho.
i havnt had the pleasure of growin that gg#4 out yet bro but i think i can get to her when the time is right.all in due time i guess.thanks for droppin in.
peace-T-

broindi-wattup maing.
ya me too,im especially looking forward to the angel og,shes a stout little chik,and from what i told is gona be a special special addition to the garden,something to hold on to for sure.
peace-T-

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Lucky ducky, that p1 smokes great!
The glue is never too far away brother.

Forewarned, Glue has tons of disappointing qualities.
Mostly yields too heavy, too frosty, top heavy snapping branches, is too potent and tastes great.
The worst part is how awesome her bag appeal is.
It also lines your pockets too much in the summer and makes your legs all sweaty.
That type of shit are my biggest peeves with the glue.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol MPeezy,that is kind of throwin me off now :muahaha: i know shes not too far away and goodlookinout too yo.
i need her in my life fasho.
imma be gettin in ur ear as soon as im ready on my side.thanks again bro.

im hopin that p1 dont be having me all in the windows like some of them hazes do me lol.
lookin forward to tht angel and the #4 as well,the #4 is a different phenoo of the angel but too good to not keep from what im told by the source...pretty sure thats what it was :D
peace-T-

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wait till you get glued tona...just you wait. That plant is the real deal. Medium had me all wtf there for a second with that first line...hahaha...

If $ and Medium are saying P1 is a great blaze...all I wanna do is puff that plant now. I value those twos input big time...don't let it get you all worked up know. Just keep telling yourself...it's only weed...hahaha

dank.Frank

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
P1s special....I swear...no noia super head high...like I said before on of the best haze hybrids I've ever grown/smoked.....feels like your head is a hot air balloon, that actually might become her new name pending on others thoughts...and taste like a sour lemon "lemonhead"...she doesn't swell to much but her trichomes are where the awe comes into play...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what's up $ - I know you've got that refined palate...so, I take it as biblical truth. :joint:

I need to run that P1 and the familia cut this up coming year...

dank.Frank

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup MoNeY-chillin homie...ya they stretched pretty good but luckily i got them in there w enough head space to handle it,it seems.
the angels are fillin out too.ill get aome update pics up either in the next couple days or after the weekend...shits blowin up,bears are funkin up the room like mad....and the irenes are gettin rock solid,still a ways to go on both of them too.
thanks for droppin thru brother.
peace-T-

D-wattup homie,thanks for droppin thru....illtake some pics tomorrow,and try to get them posted before the weekend.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok true to my word here goes the after the weekend pics,i actually took these friday but my b day was saturday so i knew i wasnt gonna be around much over the weekend.

1st a lil veg shot of indica row lol....these are mostly all heavy indies...black domina,bubba,og chem,uk cheese,this there are some chem d in there and 2 ecsd's

picture.php

flower shots...

angel og,like week 3....there are actually 2 of them in the room but this ones pic came out w less hps glare..

picture.php

#4,stretchy ass girls these are for sure.

picture.php

P1,needing restaked...

picture.php

P1 close up
picture.php

....back w og chem shots....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
og chem,also about 3.5 weeks in...u can see how fast she likes to stack and start working on building them fat heavy nugs she has by finish.
they need me to come in and take some of the leafs off that are covering budsites but other then filling out their space too much and getting a git cramped,theyre chuggin right along..

OG Chem,just a pic of a few to see canopy and some whole plant shots,i have 25 of these in there atm

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brb w bear og and irene shots...