What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc - it's gotta be both...total package! ;)

dank.Frank

i was just sayin at work today that i dont have any buds that arent cripplingly strong for a wake and bake when you have to go to work soon after smoking,i was still near incoherent for a few hours today after too much sssdh,and today was "i have a million complicated questions" day...noob med card people,sheesh!:biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A perfect garden then....lol

Nah...

All about the right strain for the right purpose.. Or perhaps, REAL one hit and quit is necessary! You glutton you! Control thy self!! ;)

dank.Frank

Doing work with that GC...........love that sour appleish smell and flavor. Would love to make some BHO or bubble with that.

Quick question...........I saw the reference to your "mix". Seems simple enough and I've used a variation of those same ingredints before. I like that you have dialed in a recipe.

What nutrients do you use if any? Your thread is so big it would take me a long time to single out this info.:tiphat:

You do those plants justice.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i was thinking about taking some pics of my swt4 male last night, but there was so much pollen flying around in the tent i was afraid id never get it off the camera. how serious is everyone about pollen running amok in their house? ive been spraying the living shit out of everything outside the tent, is that about the best i can do?

B

bench warmer

[edit.. cuz I'm missing a chromosome. LOL!

]Congratulations your successful launch with Stank Bros Phillthy. :headbange

:groupwave: :trampoline: :party:

COCO - Pretty sure Phillthy just waters his plants to the finish. Looks to me like he has it totally dialed in to boot!
I thought so:tiphat:...............I wonder if I can implement this mix when I grow. I would be vegging longer and have much larger pots though(med grow so i need to grow large). I wonder if a well timed transplant close to flip would give the girls enough food to eat all the way through............maybe with minimal supplemental fert around peek flower.

:dunno:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing work with that GC...........love that sour appleish smell and flavor. Would love to make some BHO or bubble with that.

Quick question...........I saw the reference to your "mix". Seems simple enough and I've used a variation of those same ingredints before. I like that you have dialed in a recipe.

What nutrients do you use if any? Your thread is so big it would take me a long time to single out this info.:tiphat:

You do those plants justice.

no nutes man. just water throughout the life of the plant. i have experienced with ewc/kelp teas with nice success. they make flavor and aroma pop.

i was thinking about taking some pics of my swt4 male last night, but there was so much pollen flying around in the tent i was afraid id never get it off the camera. how serious is everyone about pollen running amok in their house? ive been spraying the living shit out of everything outside the tent, is that about the best i can do?

ahah i tend not to worry. i just spray down the spot when i am done. sometimes i forget i put males outside.

[edit.. cuz I'm missing a chromosome. LOL!

]Congratulations your successful launch with Stank Bros Phillthy. :headbange

:groupwave: :trampoline: :party:

thanks man. that is d.f's venture. i just donated some goods to help him get started. we have worked on projects before with great success. i am sure he will have some killer one off offerings soon. he has a real eye for medicinal genetics.

COCO - Pretty sure Phillthy just waters his plants to the finish. Looks to me like he has it totally dialed in to boot!

right on bro. thanks. i am constantly experimenting. once d.f's NSPB full life formula is in full swing i will be rocking that and only that. once you see the difference his mix makes you will be hooked!

smoooth

Whats this?

Dank.frank is working on a soil mix called NSPB. It is all the guanos and everything you mix together for a batch of soil but is already prepared for you. All you do is take his mix and dump it in with your soil base and let it cook for 2 weeks then plant into that and all you need is straight water all the way through harvest. I personally can't wait for it. I've been messing with my own soil mixes until it comes out but they won't even compare to the amount of diversity dank.frank is putting into the NSPB mix.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I was wanting to go full organics now I think I am going to wait a little longer till Frank releases that all in one mix. The easier the better. I dont need an assload of ammendments to store around the house so for me that would be right up my alley.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint:

ecsd bho
picture.php

green crack/cush bho
picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ecsd throws the lightest colored oil i have made. 2 hits of it and i am set. wonderful stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts