What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hot shot round :hotbounce
phillthy always pleasure watching your show, what a hell bruh all your plants present long..LONG fat ...FAT nuggs , compact and resinos as crazy!!! AMAZING grower!!!

:groupwave: great job :respect:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...I see that Green Crack now and how she stacks up....

Dude I tell ya, that Digi pollen has NOT hurt the yield structure on ANYTHING yet. In fact, it has given buds that stack even better internodes and excellent smells. I think it's HELPING the yields of it's outcrosses...which I honestly wasn't expecting. If that proves to hold true across the map, well, then GC x Digi Bx1 is a SERIOUS no brainer. (I'm wanting to say that Chili DID hit up his GC cut with this male...I MIGHT have some of those stashed away already. Maybe I need to hit up my vault...)

dank.Frank

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, you just made my day.:) Good luck deciding between them, they are my favorites from a good bunch of ladies.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next CC comes down in a week to ten days

D.F. i will hit it up asap. grom is preggo for sure.

benjuanman

Veteran
Awesome as usual Philthy, need to make more time to check in here cause I'm never short of being amazed by your plants. Yeah Boi!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll say this right now...

I will NOT go another seed sprouting session without sprouting those CC I've got. Those plants look fantastic every time I see them. Just amazing. :respect: to the grower for getting these top quality genes to shine so!

No hurry on that...I just now agree. ;)

dank.Frank

B

bench warmer

Sorry for not doing my homework but is Coastal Collision clone only or from seed?

Some stellar selection skills in them there flowers. :respect:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coastal Collision was seed made by MeltingPot...

It is ECSD x SFV Bx1

If I am not mistaken. It is pure DANKITY DANK DANK from every single person that has run them...there is a rather large thread on it in the strains and hybrids section I think...

dank.Frank

D

DJXXPLATINUM

Coastal Collision was seed made by MeltingPot...

It is ECSD x SFV Bx1

If I am not mistaken. It is pure DANKITY DANK DANK from every single person that has run them...there is a rather large thread on it in the strains and hybrids section I think...

dank.Frank

I STILL HAVE A MOM OF HER....THANKS MP...DJ

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Yes the CC is the DANKITY DANK DANK (good description DF lol). The phenos I have found have been great. Thanx again MP.

Keep an eye out for the "greasy diesel" pheno. That was one of my favs

Keep up the great work Phillthy im sure you'll be stoked with the CC

It has taken me a few days to go through this entire topic looking at all of the amazing pictures, well done! I love this topic but it has left me with a question, what is bkgk?

G

guest3901

DUUDE .......
BKGK is Retardos Bubba Kush x Grape Krush..

Hey Phill..where you at??
Doing that thorazine shuffle..?

B

bench warmer

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but...

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but...

Hi Phil. :wave:

2 outta 2 Grom BX1's turned out to be females. :yes:
picture.php

They've only received pH'd water for most of the last month of their 4 months life to date ... and they're still in half gallon containers. :hide:

Is it true that taking cuttings that are slightly starved for nutes will produce roots more readily than a cutting from a well fed mother?

I tend to believe everything I hear/read, so, thought I'd ask my experienced and learned peer group for some straight truth. :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it true that taking cuttings that are slightly starved for nutes will produce roots more readily than a cutting from a well fed mother?

NO NO NO - absolutely not. The little material that remains on a clone is there to help the plant feed itself and stay alive with no roots - ie no mouth. So, if the plant is already low on nutrients - then you are LESS likely to get roots...

Sencondly - You would never want to make a cut from a less than perfectly healthy mother for the purpose of keeping the genetics healthy and vigorous from clone to clone to clone over the years. People talk often about a clone being "tired" - this means it doesn't perform as it used to - it is more than likely because some where down the line - it was perpetuated from a mother that was LESS THAN HEALTHY.

So, when taking clones - I think THE BEST TIME - is right after a nice root pruning or a transplant. During that first week the roots kinda stretch out and get comfortable - the 2nd week the plant takes off in growth. Take that nice fresh limber green growth - before it ever hardens off - and THESE will be your best and fastest rooting clones...

dank.Frank

B

bench warmer

Whoa! Glad I asked. Thanks Frank. You just cut months off of my feeling really stupid.

Time to feed some hungry gals. :cathug:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm well. life has me running around like crazy but all is good. i will have more pics soon.

BW, those grom bx's look like a great mix of the two. hope they are as frosty and delicious as the ones i grew out. nice potent smoke!

Latest posts

Latest posts