What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Grizz

Veteran
went into the spot today to water and realized a few things.

1. green crack veg's fast as hell and bushes out real nice. same veg time as my others but is about the size of a small mother now. could yield 30 clones easy.

2. grom is a frosty son of a bitch. even fully seeded. its progeny are equally if not more frosty.

3. i have an unidentified strain that was passed to me as casey but is not. it is uber dank though and i cant stop smoking it. i only ever grow 1 plant at a time because it is a stretchy bitch that yields real low. dank smoke though!

4. i need to pull down all of my panda film and throw up some reflectix. my shit is looking mad ghetto. oh and fuck duct tape. spray glue is the shit!

5. my stardawg plants smell like mothballs soaked in gas and liquid dog shit. like parvo and mothballs. sick. thanks $$!

6. i want to crank my lights up to 1k.

7. i need twice the veg space to do things properly.

8. i have too many strains. time to cull.

9. fixing a leaky door with a mallet is not advisable.

10. i love growing herbs.
lol, i thought i was the only one with 10 times as many strains than i need and never have enough veg space and use hammers to fix everything,

on a side note i got some grom x c99 x grom x blue dancer and grom x blue dancer, like i have room for them.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
lol, i thought i was the only one with 10 times as many strains than i need and never have enough veg space and use hammers to fix everything,

you guys are not the only ones....
:D :biglaugh:

variety is the spice of life. :whee:

..... and brute strength and ignorance.... and duct tape... :tiphat:

you guys are an inspiration!!!
:respect:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grom bx flood. right before a stinky sticky chop!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys. that is three different plants. each one as frosty if not frostier than the momma. really pleased with this bx. cant wait to see bx2!!

Grizz

Veteran
nice brother, i agree, its looks so much ile the mom i cant tell the differance except possobly more frost.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
another killa plant bro... 1pg from 100page thread what a great read... i always click on a low pg at random to see what will pop up...

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grom bx is looking scary bro :respect:

Amazing frosty dank candy shots :good:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
That grom is looking crazy good, Impressive b&^*& you got there. 3M spray on adhesive rocks, Reflectix is the best IMO and I would recommend it to anyone. I have never put a room up without it since I first thought about trying it out and lined my hidden grow room with it. Never gonna look back.

If your not into the glue button caps and foil tape works well too..

Update on the bkgk, I finally got them harvested looks and smells awesome hoping she taste as good as she looks and smells.

Anybody for some grape:tiphat:

Couple macro's of some freshly chopped bkgk...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Until next time be safe and take care!

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin real good brotha,always full of frost in here.
keep on keepin on.
peace-T-

spadedNfaded

Veteran
That Grom is sick, Phil!
Youre not the only one will too many strains, not enough flower or veg room! lol

Lookin forward to chop pics!

- SubN

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok, i gotta ask. what exactly is grom. I searched and read for a day. Am I retarded? haha Great thread Phillthy. Always a pleasure and thanks

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grom was made (?) or found by greyskull...I think. Josey_W would know. Zoo was the first I remember seeing post her..

Not sure the lineage....or if a hybrid or sport pheno of Romulan...but DANK and breeds like a serious champ. Check out Retardo's Grom x Grape Krush and Zoo's Grom x C99 for more examples.

Phillthy taking time to work her to seed via bx'ing seems to be working...stellar work! You going to IBL generations? I think you should and then SF the final...great job once again for bringing a community legend to the masses. Good vibes!

dank.Frank

Grizz

Veteran
ok, i gotta ask. what exactly is grom. I searched and read for a day. Am I retarded? haha Great thread Phillthy. Always a pleasure and thanks
Frank is right on, greyskull found her in cali, zoo made her famous, retardo got her and i asked him to do a doubble grape, grom x grape krush, then P got his hands on seeds and the origanal cut and doing his magic, what the grom is for sure im not sure, GS said it was grape rom but who found her or what seed bank she came from we dont know. myself im trying some c. silver on the sour dubb and going to hit the grom and see what happens.

Latest posts

Latest posts