Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Wow lookin great phillthy. That fire looks insane bro, keep up the great work

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
killin it as usual mang everything looks killa u do take some awesome pics bro... that fire looks insane... what is this wavy gravey a cross of? they looks fat as fuc bout to burst with thc.. what does she smell like... neway keep on doin what ya do peace stone

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Mmmmmmmmm......Fire!

Frankenstein_FireBad.jpg

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wavy gravy is casey jones x chem d. just chopped the rest of them. let me tell you that these things fucking yield! 3.5 ounces per plant from seed in 3 gallon pots. dense as hell, stinky as hell, sticky as hell. very consistent plants too. all are stinkers so beware!!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
casey and chemD that shit must reak like all hell... what a cross... lookin foward to a smoke report ...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man two more wavy gravy down and weighed in at 3.25 and..... 4 ounces! 28 day veg for all of my plants. thats the heaviest plant ive harvested to date. they STINK!

Choc

i have been looking for the last 2 days and you cant get them anywhere... headseeds on seedbay when they are available...

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
DAMN. not the first person i said this to, and most definitely wont be the last, but I AM SORRY for taking so long to get here!

please forgive me phillthy!

aod

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
that is absolutely ridiculous... i hope the ogchem x cj i have going yield even close to that... i would be set... congratulations phillthy i hope you took some chop shots to share with us!

Latest posts

Latest posts