What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
checked on the ladies today and WOW i really have a fast flowering mango haze lady. 1 confirmed male, 3 confirmed ladies and one that has yet to show sex. the two ladies have just thrown their first pistil while the third has the flower growth of 3 week plants. :)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
saturday i am dusting grom with a grom leaning grom x grape krush male. grom bx1.. my next seedbay freebie and server fund donation :joint:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sounds great!

your always spreading dope gear around to the peoples.
i have 2 of your chemd x ww i just put into flower, cant wait to see how they develop. one is more stout, and the other is reaching for the sky. perhaps one pheno of each parent?

thanks again!

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow grom bx sounds amazing man!!
just looked through the last 20 pages, awe inspiring stuff

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sounds great!

your always spreading dope gear around to the peoples.
i have 2 of your chemd x ww i just put into flower, cant wait to see how they develop. one is more stout, and the other is reaching for the sky. perhaps one pheno of each parent?

thanks again!

i loved the chemd x ww i grew out. some real stinkers and yielded very well! good luck and keep me posted.

Nice Phil. Hopefully that last one waiting to show is a girl, too. 4's a nice even number. :)

that would be cool. mango goodness mmmmmm :joint:
interested to see how this fast flowering lady turns out.

wow grom bx sounds amazing man!!
just looked through the last 20 pages, awe inspiring stuff

for some reason i can not let grom go. very heady plant with crazy frost and a grape skunky smell to die for. hopefully the bx will add a touch more body to the high. imo that is all that grom lacks. look for 8-9 week phenos with good frost and yield for sure.

Grizz

Veteran
P if you get that grom back cross i would be verrrrry interested in that, tried to talk myself into culling the grom for over 2 years and just cant do it, your right though it needs a little more punch to the high, taste, smell and bag appeal and yield are already there, best of luck with it.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
joesy! what are you doing in here? get back to your street corner! :D

I am with you on the grom bx... never had the pleasure of growing the grom. but romulan I have. but what could be better then grape romulan?? :whee:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
saturday i am dusting grom with a grom leaning grom x grape krush male. grom bx1.. my next seedbay freebie and server fund donation :joint:
:bump:
There's got to be potent candy grape in there, I know it!
JW had the idea for the original cross and now its at a first bx! That's some cooperative work, done with good intentions. Shows the health of our community.
RM

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:
There's got to be potent candy grape in there, I know it!
JW had the idea for the original cross and now its at a first bx! That's some cooperative work, done with good intentions. Shows the health of our community.
RM

yeah man. great project. only hope for some winners for a bx2. the male i have is indeed grom leaning for sure. very vigorous in growth. great branching too. cant wait to get it on!

Grizz

Veteran
its fun to trace the spread of a cut, i got the grom from xxx, he got it fromxxx i gave it to xxx he gave it to xxx so on and so on, 3 yrs later its every where