What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

redwood-roots

Just read from page 1 and I'm scribed! Always nice to see a bunch of beans getting cracked and limitless possibilities...oh n I know you've heard this a million times but that CB is sick.
smiley-signs013.gif

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for stopping by guys.

seeds galore! LOL

chopped swt#4, the rest of sfv og x chemdog, seeded cb, seeded kksc.

left the seeded branches of the tooth to ripen up a bit more.

next to go into flower, pine tar kush (huge fucking fans), sour dabney, c99, heri, northern dreams, berkley cross, and whatever else i forgot...lol

the swt#4 plants are sickly sweet. two phenos stand out for aroma... the more sativa leaning ones. they all have piles of frost and i have no doubts will be some good smoke. in the dryer now so it is only a matter of time ;)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thanks for stopping by guys.

seeds galore! LOL

chopped swt#4, the rest of sfv og x chemdog, seeded cb, seeded kksc.

left the seeded branches of the tooth to ripen up a bit more.

next to go into flower, pine tar kush (huge fucking fans), sour dabney, c99, heri, northern dreams, berkley cross, and whatever else i forgot...lol

the swt#4 plants are sickly sweet. two phenos stand out for aroma... the more sativa leaning ones. they all have piles of frost and i have no doubts will be some good smoke. in the dryer now so it is only a matter of time ;)

sweeeeet :D nice stuff mate, can't wait to see more updates

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother...you're killing it! I'd be lying if I didn't say I was giddy like a school girl over here!

The next killer cross...I truly think that CB x Swt#4 will produce some AMAZING frost covered towering colas of premium dank. KKSC x Swt#4 is simply going to be one of the most unique and best crosses to hit the scene in a LONG time. Glad you are out there working something different aside from the trendy Chem/OG lines that everyone is pissing themselves to have!

dank.Frank

louie

Man you've got some awesome looking plants! I'm not sure if you posted it already, but I was wondering what your soil recipe is? thanks bro

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Man you've got some awesome looking plants! I'm not sure if you posted it already, but I was wondering what your soil recipe is? thanks bro

Here this is philthy's soil mix...

half bail of promix bx
1 bag fox farm ocean forest
1 cup miracle grow bone meal
1 cup miracle grow blood meal
1 cup dolomite lime
1 cup earth worm casings
mix well and only add water.

The upside to the soil mixes is there is a lot of ways of mixing it, You can substitute several different brands of soil for the bases.

For example you can switch the promix out for bcuzz hydro or sunshine mix, The foxfarm ocean forrest can be replaced with black gold if need be. So there is plenty of options for the base mixes.

Until next time be safe and take care!

Asil

Phil, I haven't posted in awhile but it is nice to see some things have only gotten better. Looking great as always.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Im stoked everytime i check out your thread Phil...some of your buds are so dense its almost scary!!!! World class growing right there!

Stay Safe

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blaze is the pioneer of the base mix i worked off of. his results speak for themselves. you can tweak it every which way too... i have used kelp, added more ewc, like he said you can change the base or the soil... up to you.

the mix i use now seems to work well for most strains. i typically grow 9 to 10 week strains with no issue. some of the chems or ogs may need a touch of calmag added but very rarely.

Brother...you're killing it! I'd be lying if I didn't say I was giddy like a school girl over here!

The next killer cross...I truly think that CB x Swt#4 will produce some AMAZING frost covered towering colas of premium dank. KKSC x Swt#4 is simply going to be one of the most unique and best crosses to hit the scene in a LONG time. Glad you are out there working something different aside from the trendy Chem/OG lines that everyone is pissing themselves to have!

dank.Frank
Holy shit those crosses sound heavenly. Very, very nice genetics you have at your disposal :yummy:.

Sorry I know this has already been answered, but I'm on a rush...

How much are the seeds going to be? And when do you think they'll be up on the boo/bay?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit those crosses sound heavenly. Very, very nice genetics you have at your disposal :yummy:.

Sorry I know this has already been answered, but I'm on a rush...

How much are the seeds going to be? And when do you think they'll be up on the boo/bay?

You would have to ask Phillthy that question. ;)

dank.Frank

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna say sometime soon within the next 420 days :joint:

Right big P? ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds about right ;)

i have them drying now then the arduous task of sorting them out and only sending in the completely awesome ones :joint:

test seeds taken reveal dark from the kksc and dark and striped from the cb. had a few white ones, although large, from swt#4 so they are still ripening on the vine.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seperating seeds from buds and sorting them all out carefully is probably one of the hardest possible things you can have to do at harvest when there are different varietals. I would rather manicure buds all day than play seed sorting it's very hard work if you have OCD! :biggrin:

The really fun part is looking at each and every seed, thinking about all the massive potential inside all of them for future plants & generations. Seeds are amazing...thank you Phillthy for all the hard work as it's going to benefit all of us in the long run. :respect: :canabis: