What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KKSC x Swt#4 - the swt#4 was from original stock gifted to the community by SOFT and the KKSC...well, that was the cut. The plants come out a bit more dominated by the swt#4 in structure and in terpene profile - with more of the sweet spice from the kksc. Flowers can block up like on KKSC and give some pretty heavy yields - very good daytime - up high with about 80% of the offspring. Not a very extreme high - just a very feel good, busy, active - mildly social effect.

Typically, I found women REALLY liked this strain. Phillthy named the cross "Venus"...

dank.Frank

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KKSC x Swt#4 - the swt#4 was from original stock gifted to the community by SOFT and the KKSC...well, that was the cut. The plants come out a bit more dominated by the swt#4 in structure and in terpene profile - with more of the sweet spice from the kksc. Flowers can block up like on KKSC and give some pretty heavy yields - very good daytime - up high with about 80% of the offspring. Not a very extreme high - just a very feel good, busy, active - mildly social effect.

Typically, I found women REALLY liked this strain. Phillthy named the cross "Venus"...

Frank .... are any of these still available anywhere ???

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To the best of my knowledge they are gone.

Some people might still have some of them in their bean stashes though...I wouldn't know who those people are though. I'm not even sure if I have any left from what I was given. I gave most if not all of those seeds away over the years...

dank.Frank

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear ya & appreciate the reply :tiphat:
was worth askin about though .... sounds like it was great cross .
i have the KKSC & some sweeth tooth beans .... but they're not SOFT's #4's .... i hear they were legendary :biggrin:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is good?!

wanted to drop in and say im still alive, kickin, and staying phillthy. life pulls you in different directions and i feel like a rubber band right now. i will be stopping in more often to chat with you folks.

next.... mad props to Joesy for his Gorilla Glue #4 (a personal fav) and my man Purple Frostbyte for the award winning entry out in LA. you two are good people and it was well deserved.

d.f, thanks for holding the spot down while i am tending to life matters. your my right hand man and not in a gay way...lol

hope everyone is supporting the legalization and medical fronts. good things are happening and we all need to be involved. this prohibition bull shit needs to end!

thanks for the support and big thanks to those that have grown out the wares. hope you all found some winners!

congrats again joesy and purp f!

40shades

Ya man icmag hasn't been the same without the padded room.hope your well philithy and I can't wait to see what got going at the moment,you always got some unbeilivable dank grown impeccably.

B

bench warmer

Geez Phillthy. The wind was stolen from ICMag's sails since you stepped away.
Best of luck bro!
Today, I just flipped some KFAD, ChemSour/SSCDH, CBxDBbx1, BKGK bx1, and FBPK. :good:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bench warmer - what an amazing line up of the Stank Bros gear...

:respect:

Those ChemSour x SSCDH are some special plants - you might want to Ix those if you get the chance just so you have them for future runs.

Would simply LOVE to see pics of all that!

dank.Frank

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
BUT, I thought this was Phillthy's thread?!

Haha just playing Ton, I'm sure it was an honest mistake, both threads start with GROW CONTEST WINNER!

Yous are both winners in my book!

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Its at least a nice substitution for the time being!
Especially given ton's one of the lucky few runnin Phils gear.

Phil, its super good to see you kickin.
Im with everyone else, shit just aint the same without the padded room!

:respect: big respect bro:tiphat: