What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Phillthy again.

respect bro! :respect:

how did those pollinations go you mentioned in the GG#4 thread a while back? just wondering...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
reversing sour dubb now. i have about 10 beans from chem 91 pollen but will dust her with that again.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn over 3000 posts and this thread has remained positive over the years. thanks everyone!!!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
true man, it seems like sometimes the reverse pollen just doesn't take well or something... weirdness. You don't have any studs kicking around?

EDIT: That's awesome man! I joined in the thread late but have nothing but respect for you bro... I don't see why anyone would start anything with you... you grow the finest looking shit on this site... Maybe just out of jealousy... LOL, i can't lie, I'm a bit jealous. :respect:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
true man, it seems like sometimes the reverse pollen just doesn't take well or something... weirdness. You don't have any studs kicking around?

i have my sscdh male about to get flipped and collected again. really like what he is putting out.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Really beautiful plants...again!

The Dubb looks very frosty for sure...and I can almost smell the Triangle Kush if I scratch the screen.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
i have my sscdh male about to get flipped and collected again. really like what he is putting out.

true man, I just wish I could taste the GG... sucks when the best plants are found in poly hybrids... takes so much breeding to get it into seed form. I am sure no matter what there is some dank to be found no matter what it is pollinated by.

Personally, The Dubb like you said or if you could find a chem leaning male in seed somewhere... that might be a good candidate since the chem 91 reverse pollen didn't take too well. But to find a nice chem male is enough work in itself... haha just sprinkle the SSCDH all over!:biggrin:

EDIT: maybe pop those 10 beans and just look for a killer male...?

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I just want to say whats up to philthy. i just joined this community. i have never been on any site, and after lookin around i believe this is the only one ill be on. i got on here to try and grab some knowledge, as where i live its like siberia for growin (the people i have met around me really dont know what theyre talkin about). Anyways, as a fellow organicylvania, i have quickly gained much respect and will defintly be following along

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Always some raw dank from Phillthy.....:tiphat:

Glad to see the Dubb is throwing frost.....hate to hear when she dudds out. TK looks really healthy, keeping nice & green. Got the Glue to stack really well too, but then again, everything you run always does.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

CONGRATS ON ONE OF THE BEST THREADS ON HERE...3000 POSTS...KEEP ROCKN DEM GIRLS,,DJ

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I just want to say whats up to philthy. i just joined this community. i have never been on any site, and after lookin around i believe this is the only one ill be on. i got on here to try and grab some knowledge, as where i live its like siberia for growin (the people i have met around me really dont know what theyre talkin about). Anyways, as a fellow organicylvania, i have quickly gained much respect and will defintly be following along

i just reread this and realized i made a huge typo i meant to say, "i have quickly gained much respect" FOR YOu. ( meaning phillthy).

i definetly want to correct that as there is a huge difference between the two. sorry for interrupting the thread.

embarrasing

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i crawl around with a wand and hose or with a bucket and cup..lol.

respect - nice flowers

Do you have a nice little piece of advice for everyone you would like to share?

How about harvesting since you are taking down the Gorilla Glue?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man. much better this round. next round even better for sure. i just chopped 4 and have an lb+ easy. another 12 to go ;)

what up phil,

are you growing the GG in your gallon grow bags, how much veg time and what's the yield per plant?

I am supposed to be getting the GG4 cut soon and was curious how she grows in a SOG... and didn't know if you were still growing with that method or not.

thanks,
peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
respect - nice flowers

Do you have a nice little piece of advice for everyone you would like to share?

How about harvesting since you are taking down the Gorilla Glue?

hey man. the glue is a cinch. i just pull off the fans and hang @ 68-73 degrees and about 50-55% humidity. i trim those dry because you can basically knock off the little leaf that there is. the super dense strains i trim wet then hang in same environment. i have been curing in c-vaults now and love them. hope that helps.

btw i hang in my flower room.

what up phil,

are you growing the GG in your gallon grow bags, how much veg time and what's the yield per plant?

I am supposed to be getting the GG4 cut soon and was curious how she grows in a SOG... and didn't know if you were still growing with that method or not.

thanks,
peace

3 gallon soil bags for flower. put them in at 18 inches this round and will get 4oz or so per plant. veg time was 3 weeks topping once or twice. they veg very fast. going to put in at 12-14 from now on. i cant get my lights any higher. i got 4 oz water only with no boosters. next round i will put in shorter and try out the general organics nutes to see if i can fine tune her a bit more. the GO stuff is working awesome on this round of OG and chem stuff.