What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

I don't know why but those two pics of the glue had me mesmerized. Maybe it's the angles...maybe it's the uniform canopy, idk. Very beautiful lady she is.

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys. here are the alpha diesel seedlings chugging along.... these were placed in the same mix i veg and flower in.

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if all goes well there should be some interesting stuff up in a short bit. going to use my sscdh male some more. have some gsc bx1 and if the pollen fairy is correct i should have some goodness about to arrive.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao at all the different names on the cups...hahahaha....

YOU SURE that's Alpha D... hahahahah ;) - I already know, it's on the tape...lol.

I couldn't stand that. I've got clear the ink off every so often. I'd never know what was what!

But it does bring up a good question - what happened to them Lucfier OG F2's I see labeled...hahaha!!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they all grew stunted. not thrived. i was sad. lol.

that alpha on the tape is from the first time i popped ad beans hahaha.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Awesome, if you think of it give a heads up. I wassooo hoping th gscXfire og would be coming soon.?> Just curious do you grow red wiggler worms for your casting/compost?
Just wondering? :) :tiphat:

Jbomber79

Veteran
I'm not sure you will see a big difference considering everything you post is ridic, but the rewards are high and the casting/soil they produce from organic waste is just unreal. Plus nothing works better than some home brewed tea made with worm casting!

Art Vandelay

Yo Phillthy,quick question. You still rolling the soil recipient that was on page 15 or so of your thread? And looking beautiful as always my man!!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i swear phil, that recipe seems to throw out mad frost on everything--more so than coco, hydro, which i always felt produced frostier buds but less tasty--i'm switching to soil, you and dank frank have me convinced--

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice you got a GSC bx1? that sounds pretty neat how was that made.....too bad you couldnt make it out to the cup man i gotta try that GG and other cool stuff you're running...everything was cookies, cookies, louie, louie, cookies....to the point green crack was actually refreshing to see lol.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah i hear ya man. i keep the cookies around because the folks dig it. its different ya know.

i used a cannaventure gsc x fire og bx male and hit the forum cut with it again.

get at me man. i think you would like the gg for sure. it is the one that everyone asks for. cant grow it fast enough lol.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hahah i hear ya man. i keep the cookies around because the folks dig it. its different ya know.

i used a cannaventure gsc x fire og bx male and hit the forum cut with it again.

get at me man. i think you would like the gg for sure. it is the one that everyone asks for. cant grow it fast enough lol.

must spread rep beofre giving to phillthy again...

ahh how I wish I could try these elite clones... I need to make some friends in real life... Haha

Latest posts

Latest posts