picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice BED. very nice. i just flipped some CoughTooth aka venus ;) i love the thinner leaf phenos!

glockdoc

admirable work phill. may i ask if u have done any crosses with chem x sourd x og kush of ur own version of three kings by any chance

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BED the cola on the right is how CB grows. the one on the left looks like CB on steroids... wow.

glockdoc i am working on an og x sour cross now. i have 3 or 4 chems in house so it could be possible :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what about the glue? any plans for it? i have some pollen in the fridge,and a couple chemd x c99 males and 2 white x f13 males about to spew,i may have to just chuck em all at the glue and see what happens...

Grizz

Veteran
ive already been bugging phill about the glue cookie or the sour dubb cookie, either way i just dont see how it could be bad.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean glookies?(trademark) lol
one of the white x f13 males i have is pretty white leaning...call that one elmers glue!

glockdoc

thanks for response bro! will seeds be in abundance? three kings is like the most sourest fuel tasting thing in the world

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of the white x f13 males i have is pretty white leaning...call that one elmers glue!

Could you even imagine the frost machine that would be ?!?! :yoinks: