What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
always running some fire strains in here...that d-kush looks like a fat yielder how is the reek on her? i was tempted to pick a pack of that up since there were so many available on the bay....gonna run KGs biker kush and ghostrider instead. dope pics in here as always that GG looks to have high potential..

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mostly the d came through in the d-kush for me. i have one og leaning pheno but she got a spot of PM on her. odd because nothing else in the room does. not even my PM magnet. good dense buds and some real stinkers. i think i will buy another pack and try to do them more justice.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
melty's threeway is chem4 x chemsis x tresdawg. i wrote 4st on the bags.

josey i will check the date i put the gg in. i will go to the spot this afternoon.

the triangle kush i threw in really yellowed on me fast. have to give her another shot next run.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah she yellow's fast...you gotta get used to her...but she will reward you well when done correctly..I-95 TK leaner is the beefier'...and still reeek's more so than mummy....you need to get your boy on them...me and a friend will be looking thru 75-100 then next few weeks...

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
yes, if you get up to do something you forget why you got up.

thats the best kind of weed. I have some east coast purple diesel that does that. Had me looking for my car keys and they were in my pocket.
lol...talk about feeling like a jackass. Gave me a good laugh tho

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i finally did it. woke up early and tore down the entire room. sprayed and scrubbed with physan20, tore down all panda film, and am now about to hang the reflectix.

i had found some mold under my floor liner which was no doubt from the flood i had. saw a mushroom sprouting as well and knew it was time to act. cant wait to have a spotless room again.

back to work!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just did pretty much the same thing in my main room and about to do the sativa room as well,even got in and cleaned the fan blades and swapped in some new clean ducting...sure is nice having the room spotless again isnt it? never heard of any problems caused by having the room sterile!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh snap, bro!!! Congrats! I know you've been wanting to do that for some time. An early present to self!

dank.Frank

B

bench warmer

Wish I could lend a hand Phil... Not because you need it.. So, I can learn how to do that shit proper. :D

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man. got flower done today. all equipment back in and fired up. on to veg tomorrow.

reflectix is the shit. couldnt be any easier to work with. love it. never go back to black and white poly again.

i did find that the flood fucked up my floor a bit. got some soft wood now. scrubbed the shit out of it with physan and cranked up the dehuey and fans tonight with the lights on all night. want to really dry that shit out before laying the tub liner tomorrow.

just a couple of hours of work tomorrow and all will be back to normal and spotless.

hey unc, i took the fans apart and cleaned the blades too! haha

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
few quick pics of the flower room. almost done veg. im diggin it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

mugenbao

Looks great! I really dig the Reflectix too, been using it in my veg cab for a few years. I bet it wasn't inexpensive to do your whole room, though :D

Latest posts

Latest posts