What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Prodigygrower

Veteran
you guys suck i wanted the alpha d soo bad lol I can't wait to see what you guys find should be bomb and those ecsd x bubba will be bomb i will be poppin a few green crack x bubba soon should be dank good luck guys frosty dank comin for sure!!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the good vibes Prodigy - I've only got 5 Alpha Father beans left in my vault - I only kept a single pack - lol- so my odds are as good as the masses with this line - I'm truly hoping for something special!

dank.Frank

Grizz

Veteran
Thanks for the good vibes Prodigy - I've only got 5 Alpha Father beans left in my vault - I only kept a single pack - lol- so my odds are as good as the masses with this line - I'm truly hoping for something special!

dank.Frank
short bus special or special special ????

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Joesy - chances are special special - but put me in the mix and there is no telling how short the bus may get...lol...

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so there was some but very little viable alpha diesel pollen. i ended up with about 16 f2 seeds that are nice and ripe. about 6 alpha x stardawg and 20 or so alpha x larry.

the aroma from the chunky sscdh x larry og went from fruity to straight funk. nasty stink to it but you have to keep smelling it. hard to stop. frost is sick and some trichs are starting to go cloudy here and there at 8 weeks. hoping she finishes up before 10. man i hope this cut roots. only have 1! will have to reveg if it doesnt. pinched a small lower bud today and will dry it out for a test smoke.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got impatient trying to make room for another 10 or 20 seed run. got a pack of cannaventure diesel fire and a pack of dr. poison ecsd x durban on deck to test. i popped 3 cannaventure cookies x fire og bx in the meantime :joint:

B

bench warmer

Classy as always P. :respect:

Your filters probably need to be on steroids to deal with the smell from your garden. :D

I feel blessed to have 2 of your beautiful Grom BX1's & a Venus blooming and filling my tent with what I think a tropical fruit stand might smell like on a blistering hot day (minus any fruit flies). There are some nice colors happening on them too.

Works of art bro. :artist:

:thank you:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Classy as always P. :respect:

Your filters probably need to be on steroids to deal with the smell from your garden. :D

I feel blessed to have 2 of your beautiful Grom BX1's & a Venus blooming and filling my tent with what I think a tropical fruit stand might smell like on a blistering hot day (minus any fruit flies). There are some nice colors happening on them too.

Works of art bro. :artist:

:thank you:

awesome! throw up a pic or two when you have time :)

B

bench warmer

Gladly :)

Grom BX1....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.. pardon my lack of photo skills and the obvious leaf clawing.

Grizz

Veteran
them some frosty bitches bench warmer.

phillthy your sure putting the time in on your breeding, i have to say between you and retardo your setting the bar high right along with the san diego crew.

B

bench warmer

phillthy your sure putting the time in on your breeding, i have to say between you and retardo your setting the bar high right along with the san diego crew.

Phrosty as Phuck :bigeye:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MoTown Phillthy....

MoTown Phillthy....

Stank bros. and the other east coast family... Doin' a 'lil East Coast Swing... :bigeye:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am87l5ZWR4E

It looks like 10/10 KF x Alpha D's have popped... prepping the solo's as we speak :D

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice on the KF x AD, Infini - reminds me, I gotta go check my seeds....LOL... :tiphat:

dank.Frank

Last edited: