What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, this is just awesome, the colours, that "compressed build" - very massive lollipop´s, bro.
fantastic view! chototonic looks like i need to have myself xD

gr0w on, mr. noreason, sir!

long live the dark tonics! :) man, you can surprise me every time... what pot sizes for these chocotonics? 1 lt? all coco? and those extractions??? c'mon you cannot show this stuff and not say anything about! :D is it drysift? and the melted chocolate like, is it QWET? hugs, ciao fratello

Thanks for the nice words guys :)

Those pots were 1,4 liters. Other pictures are a contaminated dry sift, used to make jelly with qwet and some pressed hashish with qwet in it. I keep trying things for fun ;)
:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know....one more time ChocoTonic pictures.....gotta open my seeds box and sprout something new!

These ones are chopped at 54 days. Grown in rdwc. They didn't turn purple as usual as this round clones flowered in less time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
always wow.

lol

Attachments

• 60602_10202530119320779_1968966485_n.jpg
    60602_10202530119320779_1968966485_n.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 12

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys gotta piss you off with some more ChocoTonic shots...rdwc at 55 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hard nugs till the bottom!

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THATS IT, IM POPPING MY CANNATONICS FIRST NEXT YEAR.

:bow:

Dude the leaf to calyx ratio is PERFECT!

you did such a good job selecting a good pheno.

Are those seed plants or clones?

regardless thats amazing. One of hte best gardens I have ever seen.

Many thanks as usual buddy :)

You have some ChocoTonic F1, not CannaTonic. (Chocotonic is: DieselTonic x Chocolope and the DT mom should be a CannaTonic x NYCD). The pics are of a clone selected years ago from the same offspring you have. Probably you will get some simila phenos.

About the leaf/calix ratio I have to adimt I get those results in RDWC. Same clones flowered in soil or coco with both mineral or organics can't compete with an RDWC run, even in the taste side.

Next time I'll sprout a lot of seeds to get some pure females...this strain carries in it some intersexual traits need to be removed.

:wave:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ChocoTonic Sea :biggrin: enjoy your xmas stuff mate
[/FONT]

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are correct, I have been smoking Cannatonic Honey (wax, well really dewaxed, anyways) so yeah, but dam bro, those nugs are epic :canabis:

I nominated a picture in the POTM :)

please carry on lol you take excellent pictures and have an excellent grow to show!

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
About the leaf/calix ratio I have to adimt I get those results in RDWC. Same clones flowered in soil or coco with both mineral or organics can't compete with an RDWC run, even in the taste side.

About the taste I can confirm your rdwc plants are a step ahead of those in coco or soil.
My brother you are the rdwc master chef.
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts