What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
So this is where you ended up. Glad the transformer issue was handled quickly.
Best of luck, post some more room shots once everthing is in order.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THcello- Hey thanks alot, I love a nice clean work area. I do write crosses female x male, maybe I screwed up somewhere lisitng the projects sorry if I did. Also some are feminized crosses so that can be something to look for.

Yuno.Who- thanks

Maj. Cottonmouth- yeah man me to! Looking like all will be well, the 5 days of stretch loss sucked but they are getting ready to do their thing for sure.

Joesilver- thank you, and for sure straight trees. No more moving them aorund I lost some a couple awesome branches recently form being top heavy. Like whole center of plant, SNAP. I tryed to save them but no luck :(

high life 45- this is where I am for now. I will get some room shots up soon.

Mack- Thanks bro, got some more ecsd seedlings going, some interesting girls can;t wait to see what I find. The girl posted in the picture is FIRE man, I am getting a full report form the lab on her sometime this week i will share results. Dude deathbubble blows my mind, I am anxious to see that one through. The deathstar has been getting CS sprayed on her for about a week now. My buddy found a real nice jedi kush which is deathstar x sfvogk and she crosses out nicely. You see some sensi leaning phenos, and some OG phenos but I think the ecsd stayed on the dl alot except with flavor. I am thinking it will cross to the sour bubble very nicely. I will be sure to get some seeds in from these projects once I deem them worthy and hopefully I can hook you up.

Dawn Patrol- I don't know wtf have you been doing with your time on IC? LOL Thanks for stopping in glad to have you.

Quick Update:

The girls are coming along nicely, I recently cleaned up their under cariage for the 2nd time and did some heavy defoilating in the canopy to open things up. In a matter of days you can never tell I touched them. I just hit them with some ewc tea, my first time making tea ever. Shits is messy but I think it is going to payoff. Good success with the mix without it I don't imagine it is going to hurt any. While cleaning everything up I took the liberty of pre propping everything up via bamboos. Next update we get to see some flowers setting in.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all thanks to my good friend here RangerRick I got some test back today from the lab, thanks Rick, I owe you one! He got my Sour Bubble tested along with his own, his test did come back a smidgen better. He had .3% more thc and .2% more cbd while I had .5% more thcv. My sample had been rolled around in the bag for a while and wasn't expecting testing, but overall I am pleased to see his test go to 20.1% thc.

Also tested was my EastCoastSourBubble aka Sour Biesel, it did the best with overall potentcy out of the 8 teste he had done when you combine THC/THCV/CBD,CBN. They did pick up a cotamination you will see of "pesticides or residual nutrients". It was nutrients, pretty sure the new cal/mg I used. One plant that run was overrun by her taste, while the ecsb had a hint form time to time. No pesticides were used.

Rangerrick also had my sour strawberry kush cut tested, she did very well. I do not have this clone anymore but I do believe RR might. Glad to finally see my sour bubble has it not only in smell, feel, taste, effect, but also on paper now to :)

Here you go:

Sour Bubble: (Note:Rangerrick's did slightly better in thc and cbd, she can break the 20% threshhold! Good Job RR!)

picture.php

EastCoastSourBubble aka Sour Biesel:

picture.php

Sour Strawberry Kush:

picture.php

benjuanman

Veteran
Thats so awesome PK. Wish we had them sought of things like that in Australia..... one day hopefully.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks benjuanman, and I hope you do to!

Ok Sour Bubble in the mid twenties, not sure of the exact day because I do feel like the transformer blowing delayed flowering at least a few days. This is right before lights on and a watering. If you see any discolorations it was light burn from the extremes of light caused by the transformer. Everything is doing great I can't complain, I lost some stretch but that seems to be about it.

More updates to come when these girls are beefing up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
looking great PK.

Got marlos sourbubble x dsd cross in flower right now, about 5 weeks in, and things are frosty as hell in there.

Keep it green homey.

aod

chief bigsmoke

AMAZING!! finally a grower that gets their species tested. HIGH FU**in FIVE BRO! you deserve it. and might I say damn nice set-up and thread.

much love

irobot sd

Clean room, nice canopy, good looking branches, stellar lab tests! Good shit! Small issue with that elec. last month wouldnt even know if you hadnt read all of this grow, Peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hipkinscottish- thank you, and no I don't mind.

AOD2012- thanks, and post up some shots, I love seeing sour bubble crosses.

GP73LPC- thanks

Chief Bigsmoke- yeah it is nice to see your medicine tested, I have only tested l a few strains so far but plan to do alot more in the future. Everything has come back pretty good except for my 19.8%thc katsu bubba kush that had 1.3% mold one time, 0.3% over the threshhold but really 0% is where it belongs. Thanks for the postive feedback.

irobotsd- thank you, yeah unfortunately I can tell. I got a few buds here and there have some weird nug on them from the issue. Also I know I lost some yield, I would have easyily 6-8" of growth and that many more fresh healthy nodes. Next run should go alot better.

Quick update:

Today is day 40 of 12/12, but I still suspect flowering was delayed 3 days +/-. For the most part everything is looking good and beefing up. I did have the lights to close to the tops for a few days, the hotspots created by running these air cooled hoods open bulb and non air cooled is not good. Lesson learned, I backed them up a bit and they are doing better. I was just seeing some canoeing, and yellowing in the canopy. Not bleaching but almost like they were eating so fast.

I have been feeding them a nice range of supplements and boosters and tonight they got a nice heavy feeding, which should be their last. I know in RDWC this clone basically stops taking nutrients around the day 38 mark. I have dropped the temp down a bit as well, I was maintaining 83-85F canopy temps in favor of the high co2, but from my limted experience I am liking the 79-81 range better. I dropped the co2 down a little as well down to 1250. I am in the process of dialing this thing in for sure it is no where near perfect yet.

I feel like the soil mix is running out of gas in these conditions and the lime I am using is inadequate. Next run I am going to try a new recipe at the advice of Burnone on 12 or so plants, I am pretty sure I will end up regretting not running it on all of them.

I picked up 72cuft of mix today and some supplies/equipment. The next week will be hell getting everything mixed up, potted up, trained, and cleaned. I have 28 sour bubbles vegged 5 weeks in 5 gallons going into 20 gallon containers again. I feel like these won't be as large but will do just fine and I have planty of other plants I can squeeze in there to fill up any space. Right now in the room I also have 4 "Sour Biesel" females going and they are looking sweet, also 4 Jedi Kush f2's unsexed, and 2 small sour bubble plants flowering and readying themselves for reversed ecsd and deathstar pollen.

I will update with pictures soon.

Beautiful room.

Question. Don't you have a large amount of lumens loss due to the fact your room goes on for another 5-6 feet beyond the main pots? It looks like the area where your clones and equipment are. Wouldn't adding that 4th "wall" and at least partially separating the main plants from the work area help with lumens or am I just trying to find something bad in a grow room so nice?

Peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr.Greenweed- thanks, and yes you are correct lumen loss does occur on the work area side. Unfortunately an extra wall , like a fold down piece of reflective would hinder the wall fans ability to reach the plants. I have always had extra room in my builds for work to be done at the cost of less yield/lumen loss for simple convienence. I can't stand a tight working quarters. I will admit some of my best buds in rooms have come from the cornors and wall side, however right now the middle is looking awesome.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thanks for share the high quality work pure..look like this!!
plants are fu...gorgeous!!!
keep the great job up my friend!!!

RespectGreen

Veteran
I agree that when the atmosphere if controlled it seems like that soil-mix just won't keep up... Lemme know what ur doing next time, and if it works?

So far I've found the best results at: 82-83 degrees, and 1100-1300 PPM

Also start brewing a tea bro I've got some killer results with this tea recipe I'm using this in addition