What's new

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flower room, begining of day 1. First row of hoods finished.

picture.php

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my favorite deathbubble phenos, she is super frosty, and has a cool structure. She is on the floppy side of things. Kind of hard to pin a smell on her yet. These are somewhere in the 40's.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is another one I have my eyes on, super frosty, sticky, and fruity. Not a yielder though but a looker and smeller.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one smells dead on like deathstar, also it has nice nug structure.

picture.php

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one is ecsd dominant in smell, perhaps more of an offending smell like diesel bo. I like it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the tallest, longest to go into flowerin pheno.

picture.php

Adrift

Veteran
great thread! so how are you digging thos og hoods?? are they worth investing in???

i def like the idea of them! well nice update! :joint:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one is leaning SB but in person has an awesome structure not as SB dom as it looks.

picture.php

picture.php

And another girl:

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the SB dom girl, looks pretty good can't wait to see what she is like. Solid nugs is an understatement. I do actually see a ton of pre95 sensi star pouring out of her as well. The frost structure, solidness, and color of the lower nugsis alot like her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That is all for now on the deathbubble, I will be sure to get a pre harvest picture session in and give my notes on all 10 females. The ECSB or Sour Biesel will be updated next they are on day 18 now, the stretch was partially measured/documented and boy do they stretch. Also I will have some seed harvest shots coming from my f2 run.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the ECSB day 17. Look at the comparison how much she stretched, I even super cropped the hell out of her after the first picture was taken. She seems like she is done stretching no measureable growth in last 24 hours.

Day 0:

picture.php

Day 17:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

man i regret getting rid of that AC but glad u are puttin in work with it for sure man,,,well doors open so let me know when ur coming,,,peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hempluvr- agreed

stoned warrior- well welcome to the fun, glad you found us.

bho expertz- thanks alot and I am

IDO- She is getting the job done bro, I would buy another one in a heartbeat. Thinking like Monday I will hit you up.

Bloom- Well I am trying, thanks.

Well I am down to just burpingbags, nice to finally have a day off. Not to mention the gf is out of town so I have the pad all to myself. The plan? Smoke lots of ecsd, order pizza, play video games and watch tv. Life in the fast lane! lol

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya know a while back I saw a high times that had the market in review thingy where people from around the country send in written reviews and ounce prices, I saw some one from michigan reviewing some Sour Bubble, and I thought to myself... hmmm, I wonder where that could have come from? :D :good:

I'd be surprised if anyone else in that area were producing more SB than you!

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea yea Poopy your digs lookin damn well dialed brah....heh...

dig the work PureKnowledge...like the way your lil ladies in the tent were lookin a lil thin to start and then came back really nicely...well done...I've run SourB a few times and a few ver's like the bx2, Bx3's...gata say I was surprised at the stone on some phenoms..really strong almost to the point of surpassing Bubba on its own...
really like the way you guys flush it all out to...thats like 1 of the only things I look for ya know...if ya can't flush ya basically harv'n in a toilet with it all built up in there..heh...ok not a great analogy but still.....
ya gata flush the crap ya know?...hah... :thank you:
keeper rollin
FOE20

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bravo man, those are some beautiful flowers! Always enjoyed your thread! Still using that huge sealed room?