What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow chronicles; Pics and comments

Muad' Dib

More dried buds.

Cinderella 99 x Neville Haze Chopped last week, not cured, just dry.

picture.php
picture.php

Malawi One of my favourites.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Good vibes.

Muad' Dib

Hey Bmac1, not from ACE for sure. She cames to me by a french friend many years ago from a selection of landrace Malawi seeds.

I've been trying to get some info respect the similitudes with the Malawi from ACE and others on this thread.

So... Mustafunk, who is a real wise man and so generous sharing info, posted some photos and I think there are one (Green Hornet one) that is pretty similar to mine, judge by yourself.

She takes around 90 days, you can play a little bit with the flavours and maduration time. She ends very well in 11h light -13h dark period.

Vibes.

smokeee

Thanks for sharing the great pics, those C99xNH nugs are looking nice!
Your Malawi nugs look crazy wild, and the terpines combo sound very interesting too.

Muad' Dib

Thank you very much smokeee, I would invite you to taste it.

I've new strains flowering right now.

This one is a jewel for me, I feel lucky for the chance to grow this genetics. I had a male also, but he decided to be herm so my plans to get F2 are now in the bottom of the ocean. I've other males so I'll cross her with anyone but what a frustration.

Ethiopian Highland x Zamal 30 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The parentals are well documented but she's a F1 and I don't know nothing about how to grow her or how many weeks she will take to be ready. That's the game, to meet her.

Muad' Dib

These 3 are my last chance to find a "roast liver" pheno as the one I loved at the end of the 90's. This is my last shot because I don't have more seeds from Sagarmatha WW pre 2000 and there is no males, just 3 girls.

Western Winds 30 days

picture.php

There are 3 phenos, still not defined because it's too early but I can notice some different particularities on each one.

Good vibes.

Muad' Dib

These pics arrive with a bit of delay, I chopped her last week.

It's a Reggae Seeds cross between Queen Mother (Original Delicatessen) x NYCD (Soma). She's and amazing plant with a not very strong high but incredible aromas and superb smoke.

I've heard that this strain has a good THC/CBD ratio. The taste is tangerine/grape diesel with a touch of liquorice. I love the hash from this plant, it's yummy.

Juanita la Lagrimosa 70 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Good vibes.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So very nice Muad'Dib !
Awesome plants and variety
Blessings

smokeee

I really like the look of that Lilly, and Juanita looks fantastic as well. You definitely have some awesome genetics.
Much respect Muad'Dib. Always enjoy your updates.

Muad' Dib

Thanks Smokeee, I've ran many genetics but my weakness to grow is that the sativas, the more extreme and pure, the more I like them.

Oldtimer Haze 56 days

picture.php

Punta Roja 64 Days. She's a bit overfed.

picture.php
picture.php

Vibes.

Muad' Dib

Some dried buds.

Tangerine Dream

picture.php
picture.php

Almost sure of that I'm not going to keep her. She's not really a bad plant but nothing interesting on her, just one of many.

Muad' Dib

I'm very happy with this strain, I'm very grateful to my friend who passed me this cut. She's going to remain in my harem for sometime. Smell is not really complex but tempting, grape at the beginning but Trainwreck predominance at the end.

Grapefruit x Trainwreck

picture.php
picture.php

Muad' Dib

Delicious herb, I'd highly reccomend this genetics for people who like a lighly effect but great flavours.

Juanita la Lagrimosa

picture.php
picture.php

Good vibes

Muad' Dib

Here is a well known plant. I've ran her lot of times, I love this herb. She's very tasty and plenty of terpenes, the smell is very strong. Talking about flavours I'd say sweet acid berries/wild strawberry and some earthy touch at the end.

Shishkaberry 41 days

picture.php
picture.php

The fact is that her was already pollinated by a Blueberry male on this run, just a few low branches so I'm waiting for seeds, let's see what happens.

Muad' Dib

It's my first time growing this strain, It is a selected pheno from seeds. She's showing a beautiful red color on the stems. Long internodes and nug buds, she reminds me the Sour Diesel structure.

Starbud Sister 29 days.

picture.php
picture.php

Vibes.

Muad' Dib

I've been doing some works in my indoor, I'm having some problems with this cheap soil for gardening, I've needed to add Ca/Mg/Fe and also a bit of N.

So this is the last run until september, it's turning warm here and the temperature inside is unbearable. The most of the plants are now around 50 days in flo, still 30 days or so to chop the last.

On the next run i'm going to come back to organic feed, teas, etc... Also I'm going to use a better soil or just get my own.

I,ve been taking some pics.

Super Skunk 49 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Muad' Dib

I love this plant, She has great high, I'd say a bit psychedelic. Flavour is a complex but yummy combination of wood, liquorice, some spicy touch and slightly tart-sweet.

Well frosty and big thricome heads. Juanita la Lagrimosa, as good daughter, has inherited this characteristic that Lilly also has. So she's a real queen mother imo.

Queen Mother / Reina Madre 49 days

picture.php
picture.php

Here just an update.

Shishkaberry 49 days

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts