What's new

Grow and Tell with Caljim

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
asdfqwerty420 said:
I've never had that happen, but I would give them an extra dark hour (from 12/12 to 11/13) to encourage the flowering hormone.

Great minds think alike---thats what I did, except they are on a 10/14 schedual now.

Keeping my fingers crossed. They were about six weeks into flower when they started to show the odd growth. Hopefully they will revert back to flower quickly and finnish in the next couple weeks. And maybe, just maybe the extra growth will equal extra weight. It looks like it might, the bottoms are really filling in well--but none of that makes a difference to my ladies in waiting.

Pics up next time--see you then.

caljim

Veteran
Im back!....with a little grow along.
Seems like all my old pics are gone from the thread since the upgrade...hopefully they will reappear just as magically as they vanished.

Sifting through some things and running most of these females for the first time...started a pack of Bad Dawg Genetics freebies, Star Dawg J x Apollo 13 f4. A few Ninefold Genetics, Resist (Fuck OG x Appalachia) and their DMT x Blue Dream cross.

A freebie that was labeled Blue Dream x Mr. X as well, unknown breeder.

and ... not least, A couple of Bodhi's Lemon Hash Plant.

Everybody is getting settled into there new shoes and adjusted to the LEDs after vegging under t5s.

The side lighting still needs to get hung and irrigation rigged , but there is time for that.

PXL_20210314_044944510.jpg
PXL_20210314_044946737.jpg

caljim

Veteran
6 days into 12/12 and they are getting their stretch on......I am keeping day temps in the mid 80's, about 85and night temps are within a few degrees...80ish with a day/night humidity between 50 and 60%.

PXL_20210319_034442673.MP.jpg
PXL_20210319_041220614.jpg

Plants are in 2 gals and drinking between 30 and 40 oz of feed a day per plant...need to get irrigation set up keep so i can go to multiple feeds...ideally one about an hour after lights on and another about 8 hours later.

One plant of note is this Resist with a furled serration on the fans...this plant was a runt with mutant looking tendancies...I'm curious to see how she grows :plant grow:

PXL_20210319_034454118.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

caljim

Veteran
A full week into and while some of the ladies are stretching their legs more than others flowers are also beginning to set.

Bodhi's Lemon Hash plant has been a favorite of ours in the past and these last two females from the pack are showing nice structure and lots of promise.

PXL_20210320_133601509.jpg

PXL_20210321_040503070-2.jpg

The winner for largest stretch is the Blue Dream x Mr. X cross...pinching her leads a bit as she grows and may bend a few to keep her in line.

PXL_20210321_130544853.jpg

Otherwise, everybody is praying when i go to water....still need to set up irrigation and stake and strip...then most of the work is done,...keep'em cleaned up and standing upright is the plan.

Took clones of all of these last week and have them sitting in beer cups with tap water and a drop of a good Fulvic....should try and get them in coir today.