What's new

Grow 2011/12 AKSt, SgSt and a Blueberry.

smilley

Veteran
Wow!!! Those akst's are really getting phat. Do you think they'll be the best yielders of the lot? Good to see you're staying on top of the main crops even though you seem quite focused on the Beer Cup Challenge. Good luck on that, by the way, I know those Ultra Sonja's will treat you right.

primobud

2011/12 New Addition 18 Ultra Sonja

2011/12 New Addition 18 Ultra Sonja

I am now the proud owner of these 18 Ultra Sonja seedlings I planted 4 days ago. The plan is to veg them for 8 weeks, take clones and put em in flower. I'm gonna keep one male for a breeding project in the spring. The word is I'm looking at 10-11 weeks 12/12 so I'll have my first USj harvest and test puff in Jan. Yee Haw.

Ultra Sonja 4 Days Old

primobud

Crop Two

Crop Two

Because of the new USj's (Crop Three). This is my last night with half of these plants, don't worry they're going to a good home. Next week I'll have eleven sharing the light with 6 BCC and 18 USj's in Styro Cups.

V42 V49 V56

primobud

Addicted To ICMag

Addicted To ICMag

Holy Shit I've become so hooked on the Mag that I never noticed the "real" sports season as begun!!! NHL Hockey lads check it out.

primobud

7 Weeks 12/12

7 Weeks 12/12

A week or two from ready folks. This update the focus is on the SgSt and I have also added F49 pics of AKSt and BB to my last updates. I always use the same plants for the pics, however as buds get some weight requiring twist ties and as leaves die off they may not look the same. Left to Right: V21, V28, V35, V42, V49.

Light One Light Two

primobud

The BB and AKSt#2 tonight, the small SgSt maybe as well, I'll have to have another (closer) look tonight. I'm thinking I'll have em all hanging by mid next week and the big bent SgSt will go a week or three longer??? I'm taking clones off my veggies tonight/tomorrow... It'll be a busy weekend downstairs.
Hey those guys dance like you, I remember back in the early 80's on shrooms me and our pal the golf fanatic couldn't stop laughing!!! A regular twinkle toes you are.

primobud

Harvest

Harvest

Two down and seven to go. Man now I know for sure I was given a Blueberry, what a smell!!! Thats my favorite AKSt #2 hanging beside it. Yesterday in celebration I took 80g of my bud from last season and made a batch of oil, now I`ll finish it off and have myself a nice a nice puff-a-roo. In 3-4 days it`ll be time to sample these 2 new ones. My guess is the AKSt 40g Primo and the BB 25g Primo with the Small Buds on the screen adding up to another 25g. (90g) Yee Haw

Blueberry F55 AKSt #2 F55 Hanging Perspective

smilley

Veteran
Looks like the AkSt is going to win the yield competition. It'll be interesting to see how they compare in the smoke dept. Don't forget ole smilley's Christmas stocking this year, eh Santa? I've been a good boy. (I thought I posted this earlier, must be lost in cyberspace or I don't have enough weed in me yet)

primobud

Hey smilley not a good idea using a pic of your twin as your avatar. I'm almost done my oil so I'll message you with the yield.

primobud

F56

F56

Things are coming along, light one is minus 2 plants and by F63 I'll only have 1-3 left and some of the small ones. Yee Haw. BubsNugs came by for a visit so I'll take my Crop 4 clones tonight. Crop 3, is rocking right along (21 Ultra Sonja). More pics tonight when the lights come on.

Light One F56 Light Two F56 SgSt #11 F56

Man, that is looking rad! Im glad you actually got yourself a BB, how's the smell :D?

No wonder you can spare 80g of bud for oil with the show you're putting on :) respect!!

primobud

Thanks alot Guff. On the BB no doubts, it really does smell like blueberry! Like I said way back at the start of this thread I got it from a dependable guy but things do get lost in the wash. I'll let you know how good it is in a few days.
As for the 80g, last season was good. Trust me, any other year I would have already harvested a few lower branches. I got a better yield with the stuff from the tumbler??? I think it has alot to do with me not doing a good enough job of crunching the real bud up. Thanks for stopping by.

Well Primo, if you come back and tell me it also tastes of blueberries I simply have to pop a seed and try again!! Sounds so delicious :) As for the AkSt, nice harvest man - those nugs sure look fat as hell from that pic with the bottle!:)

I need to go round spread some rep too! :)

primobud

Yee Fucking Haw

Yee Fucking Haw

Sampled the BB and AKSt and both are right on Primo!!! In my opinion the AKSt is stronger and lasts longer... I know I know but hear me out. One lad thinks the BB is better (sort of biased towards the BB all along he was), another who didn't know or care which was which said the AKSt was the best for sure. Enough of that crap, you are talking to a happy guy. I have 2 left to harvest tomorrow and the bent stays in for probably 2 more weeks (11ttl) and of course I'll harvest the small experiment plants over the next week.
Saturday I'll transplant my 2nd crop from 6"-8" Pots and move them under a 600w HPS. Sunday I'll transplant my Ultra Sonja's and SgSt #11 Clones into 6" Pots.
Here's a few drying pics. I'm almost blind from my camera flash trying to get a good close up pic (my 20yr old says "duh ever hear of sunglasses") I'll have it right soon, I tried through my magnifying glass and it has potenial???

smilley

Veteran
my 20yr old says "duh ever hear of sunglasses

ha, ha, ha

Dude, you got it goin' on!!! Nice when an plan comes together, eh?:blowbubbles: Soon you can get that tumbler going again. Nice work man, simply awesome.

primobud

Crop Three

Crop Three

Howdy Folks: Crop Two is almost ready for flowering and Crop Three is 21 days old and ready for transplanted into 6 inch Pots. Here they are at 21 Days old, right on Grind House no complaints so far, I'm hoping for great things!!!

primobud

MORON

MORON

Hey moderators, that moron came back!!! Fuck! Last night I harvested two more leaving me with only the bent plant (SgSt #11) which will be ready in 2 weeks. I decided to harvest all the small pots at F53, a few days earlier than ideal but it'll make my life easier for transplanting and vegging/flowering in my flowering room next week. Of course I was gonna leave the SgSt #11 small plant in flower because it wouldn't be ready for 3 weeks. Got the wires all marked in the drying room, sorted out the 6"& 8" pots, got ready and guess which one I harvested 1st!!!
I've always wondered what a plant harvested 3 weeks early would be like. Fuck!!!

primobud

All But One

All But One

Harvested all but one last night, the bent plant SgSt#11 is more Sativa like it's SgS mom and needs another couple of weeks. I have now sampled the smaller SgSt #2 and as with the BB find it to be very good but not as good as the AKSt. This was my 1st doob of the day today and it was "right on" believe me but not as good as the AKSt.
This pisses me off I wanted a small SgSt that was ready early and was rocket fuel, didn't happen!!! Oh well I still have a few more AKSt's to test (boring), and the SgSt#11 will be interesting and Crop 3 will be a whole new deal with the Ultra Sonja's.
I'd be a knob to whine eh!!! Yee Haw

AKSt #4 AKSt #11
AKSt #11 AKSt #4 Ready To Smoke AKSt #5 (longer) & SgSt #2

Today is a busy day, I have to transplant Crop 2 from 6" to 8" and set them up for a week of veg under my 600w, these will be running right next to my other 600 with the bent plant under it. The bent plant will be on 12/12 so I'll have to set up for blacking it out from 8am-8pm. After a week they'll all be in flower so all will be cool. If I feel real energetic I may transplant the US from cups to 6" Pots. The Crop 4 clones are looking good at one week old, still under the dome.