What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gross stretch marks >:[

Ms.GanjaD

I've come to look at them as a part of the miracle of giving life-a badge of honor if you will-they aren't going away. I've just learned to live stretch marks this being part of me.
Media etc teaches us to criticize ourselves way too hard.
Whenever this type of shit gets to me,which it does, I just say to myself, as if I were talking to someone else, if you don't like it, don't look! That usually helps me feel more confident. There is nothing sexier than a woman with confidence. I bet if you walked down the beach w/ confidence, stretch marks and all, no one would notice the stretch marks!!

Ramius

Veteran
Bio-Oil works great at fading existing scars and stretch marks while evening out skin tone :)

ithinkiam

Bio-Oil works great at fading existing scars and stretch marks while evening out skin tone :)

Bio-Oil is GREAT! It is very hydrating and almost greasy BUT in a good way. Vitamin E oil is also great. It's thicker, though.

Something else to consider using on stretchmarks (even cellulite) is hemorrhoid ointment. :biglaugh: Seriously!! It tightens and helps even out the surface of skin...which really helps with stretch marks. If you use it over large areas, make sure you only use a little bit at a time. It has a strong smell, usually.

A lotion I love is St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Lotion. It's not too thick but it has a nice creamy texture.

Hope these suggestions help. :)

ithinkiam

May try that. Where do ya get? How much is it?

If you live in the states, you can buy it at almost any drug store. It's about 12 dollars for a 2 ounce bottle. But that 2 ounces is a lot! It's not a cream or a lotion, it's more of a well... oil. lol.

It can cause irritation in some people, though. The skin might turn a little red or get itchy. This happened to me on occasion, but I just would put a long sleeve shirt on or something until it was thoroughly absorbed. It does work really well.

diana12

There are many of the ways to get rid of stretch marks, but the marks dont go completely. I have3 come through the solution through which you can completely cure your stretch marks and that too fastly. the following guide contains many of the tips that will give you the way to fastly cure the stretch marks and will make you look beautiful.

http://www.articlesbase.com/womens-...etch-marks-fast-7-important-tips-2407019.html

Surely use it and get the best results:)