What's new

Groovy strains : Ak47/G13sk/Green Devil/Nycd

Thanks my man !!

a few pics of the bambata once choped yesterday !! what to say....maybe just that i can't wait to smoke her :joint: .....my stock is finished :badday:

25791bambat_cut6.JPG

25791bambat_cut5.JPG

25791bambat_cut3.JPG

25791bambat_cut.JPG

25791bambat_cut2.JPG

Hindu Killer

Veteran
THX for shareing...doing some G13/sk myself this season. How does it taste??? And how do you let it go inside??

Shadoobie

Awesome man! One quick Q...What is the purpose of cutting the leaf tips off? Did they have burn on them, and you cut them to keep the leaf from dying?

Hey shadoobie and hindu killer , thx for passing by

Shadoobie : I try to remove the more dead material from my room as possible , and moreover I also removed the few burned tips remaining before taking the picture for estethical purpose ;)

HK : the g13sk i grow taste (i didn't grow her from seeds , the cut I have is a very selected one) really nice : mainly skunky with a slight fruity/hashy side ( i'm bad at describing tastes sorry)...it smells like cheese when cured since a few weeks
a few pics of my last nug from my prvious grow :

25791g13_2_month_cure2.JPG

25791g13_2_month_cure.JPG

25791g13_2_month_cure5.JPG

Ak 47

Ak 47

a few pics of the Ak bush at day 71 , I think i will chop her in 2 or 3 days...buds are fat and covered of trichs...can't wait

25791ak_j_71.JPG

25791ak_j_71_4.JPG

25791ak_j_71_3.JPG

25791ak_j_71_2.JPG

25791ak_j_71_5.JPG

G13 Skunk

G13 Skunk

and now the G13sk also 71 dayz...she has pink color in some points!!
but this one -unlike ak- his unable to bear her own bud' wheight...she is falling down to herself !!
but no matter , i took a few pics
oh and i forgot to say that the gals have been given a good flush
oh and i also forgot to mention that i love my 400w!

pics now :
25791g13_sk_j_71_.JPG

25791g13_sk_j_71_3.JPG

25791g13_sk_j_71_4.JPG

25791g13_sk_j_71_5.JPG

25791g13_sk_j_71.JPG

iskapet

Hello Groovysituation !

First I got to say you have some nice buds forming! Looks like very good smoke :joint: Could I ask u a question? Im also growing ak47 with a sativa touch.. can see it clearly on the leaves on your pics , look very much a like as my lady.. currently I have a pretty big ak47 on a 20l soil bucket and A power plant under a 400w hps. There 3 weeks into flower and looking good. can see trics forming on buds/leaves :) Ak47 is a clone from a friend.. They "report" that I got to give them at least 10-11 weeks flowering. it looks like the budding have a extra go around 9 week into flower.. whats your experience?
Im using canna nutes, And have too plan when to ad my pk 13/14.. Should be applyd 3 weeks before harvest, so thats why Im asking :)

Powerplant it much earlier and guess Ill chop here down around the 8 week. But the ak47 is uncertain..

iskapet said:
Hello Groovysituation !

First I got to say you have some nice buds forming! Looks like very good smoke :joint: Could I ask u a question? Im also growing ak47 with a sativa touch.. can see it clearly on the leaves on your pics , look very much a like as my lady.. currently I have a pretty big ak47 on a 20l soil bucket and A power plant under a 400w hps. There 3 weeks into flower and looking good. can see trics forming on buds/leaves :) Ak47 is a clone from a friend.. They "report" that I got to give them at least 10-11 weeks flowering. it looks like the budding have a extra go around 9 week into flower.. whats your experience?
Im using canna nutes, And have too plan when to ad my pk 13/14.. Should be applyd 3 weeks before harvest, so thats why Im asking :)

Powerplant it much earlier and guess Ill chop here down around the 8 week. But the ak47 is uncertain..

Thanks for passing by Iskapet
sure , this clone of Ak is known as "Ak sativa pheno" and is , indeed really sativa....
and to answer your question : I harvest mine between 70 and 75 days...but 70 days are enough...btw my harvest is for today or tomorow :jump:

hope it helps!

iskapet

GroovySituation said:
Thanks for passing by Iskapet
sure , this clone of Ak is known as "Ak sativa pheno" and is , indeed really sativa....
and to answer your question : I harvest mine between 70 and 75 days...but 70 days are enough...btw my harvest is for today or tomorow :jump:

hope it helps!

Sound good ! finally harvest after 10 weeks :jump:
bet you got some sticky buds that will bring terror on your scissors. some nice scissor hash :joint:
Good I have a powerplant to enjoy while I wait for my ak :)

Im also satisfied with my ak47, seeing more crystals forming evry day :)

2stoge

Groovy do you remember what you yeilded from the AK47? I know its been a while so if you dont remember its cool.

well i still heavily grow this clone but i don't really weight , hadn't for a long time ...
but i can say she s a huge producer (9 on 10)
you can find a plant that produces more, but it's rare ...

will try to take a pic of the one i have going ..

ok pics taken
but i feel like they don't show the true wheight of this bud ...
this ak is only 54 days onto flower : 20 more needed , she will take a lot of weight (well not that time as i will cut her a bit early like 65)
she's on 3 litters of soil under 400w and has been on the corner of the box most of her life
in a word she could be bigger and better represented...

with my leg and arm and beer for size reference
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oh and while im at : a few pics i took a good month ago , near barcelona

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php