What's new

GROBOT FlowerForcer

bopper

We can see an array of uses for such a device. Two or more crops a year, successful flowering of tropical varieties, to mention but two. The ability to open and close multiple times per day and avoid mold, humidity control of mites, etc. are quite cool. :smile:

The initial expense will soon be irrelevant to all. The results and uses of the device will remain the object of intense interest, because the practical solution of photoperiod control is fundamental to efficient use of the outdoors. :cool:

Best,

bopper

I think it's cool and it seems like you get a turnkey package for your investment. Add plants and you're good to go. Heck I'm sure some people have more than 5k plus hours and hours of design invested in their indoor grows and this setup doesn't have much cost after initial investment (no electricity costs) :smoker:

supermanlives

Veteran
so wheres the pics. i am interested. i paid alot more for my greenhouses and have been looking at blackout curtain setups for force flowering legal stuff. no way i would risk it with mj.

Tunefull

It does sound expensive
But your happy with it so that's all that matter's

I to look forward to seeing it fill up*smileS*

this is an awsome setup, it allows you to take the control of force flowering and use it with the worlds best HID light the sun haha, Im really loooking forward to seeing a grow journal with this thing.

calicoli06

So far so good with it. Didn't get big plants in there this year but something is better then nothing. I cut an ultimate indica 49 days after I put it in. It works as advertised. Sorry no more pics .
peace.

D

DJ_highst_

calico06- I think that thing is fucking bad-ass. I saw it for the first time last week and I almost shit my pants. I almost ordered it on the spot, but I decided to wait a month or two. I did call them right away bc I wanted to know more and they told me that they whole unit would $1499 and if I wanted get the solar panel that it would be another $300. You said that you paid 5K? The guy on the phone had a reallt heavy accent and a I was havinh trouble hearing him, but I asked him twice and he that what I thought he said. Its exactly what I have been looking for. I would love to see what it looked like with some plants in it and how they looked when they finished. thanks

Dont worry about the haters on this thread. If they are hating, they are either mad cause they dont have one or to foolish to understand how amazing this product is. You could get 2 -3 more harvest a year outdoors with this. I would pay for itself 10 fold in one season. Only a fool would hate bc most force flower techniques are a bitch and it causes people to give up on this very useful flowering technique for outdoor growers. Peace_highst

D

DJ_highst_

Anyone else used one, seen one, has info. I want to get one, but want to know more. I heard its a bitch to put together. Someone jump in with some info.

EDIT: I called again to confirm price and yes it is $4900, $1400 I misunderstood the fourteen and fourty-nine part, I guess thats a little important. peace_highst

Last edited:

Ganico

Veteran
Thanks for posting this though, gives me some ideas. I bet you could rig a garage opener to work the same way.

D

DJ_highst_

bw420 said:
it might be worth a couple hundred bucks. lol.

huh, what do you mean by that? Are you saying its crap? I thinks its a great product and after talking to them to the phone a couple of times, they seem very cool and offer lots of customer service. If you live in NorCal they will even come out and set it up. Peace_highst

D

DJ_highst_

look where its made at the very bottom of the ad. What do expect them to be growing? I think thats the only thing they know how to grow, lol. Highst

Tom Hill

Veteran
He's been working on these for many years, there's also the original mini unit, something like a sq meter or so, for those of you that want to check it out.
I go the full season myself
Tom

You have a mini Unit?
I have been looking for the smaller unit since I saw it in a HT Magazine years and years ago. Do they still sell them? Everytime I contcated the Company they said no more small units being made.
And pple dont kid yourself with all that "motors, poly and garage door openers" it will not work the way its suposed to, This unit is worth every penny I plan on puchasing 1 on my CC and hope/praythe summer is good to me.
As a side note it would be cheaper to provide your own solar panel/battery

G

calicoli06 said:
25 watt solar panel hooked up to a battery that powers a small motor controlled by a timer. Automatically opens and closes. They recommend 11 hours of light. They also recommend opening the unit at night for a couple hours later in bloom to release built up humidity to avoid bud rot. For spider mite control early in flower you hose them down right before it closes. High humidity will suffocate them. I'll take pics if interested. Turns out I bought the very first one.

peace

Thats a pretty sweet setup you got yerself there , ive been doing a summer crop for quite a few years now and have been wating to see someone come out with one that does the work for you, can you set it to automatically open at night at let the humidty out or does it ony have 1 on time and 1 off time . heres a few shots of my homade greenhouse made out of pvc and 5mil vasqueen plastic cost me 89$ for everything including the tarps the black one was removed at 8am then put back on at 8pm and then reopened for another 2-3 hours after dark the hardest part was being there on time , the covering and removing of the tarp is real easy only takes 2 minutes just a pain in the ass trying to be there at the right time. The reason i like to do this is because i dont get full sun in the fall like i do in the summer .

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice shots there, grey! Thanks for the input! Yes ideally, the full season will give the most yield, but with an early season, you can avoid the bulk of the fall surveilance....

The best thing to do for venting the box is a fan straight off off a solar panel that way the hotter/sunnier it gets the faster the fans spin.
As far as venting @ night 12v humidistats can be built for cheap just probably needs a larger battery to make sure everything works right.
It would be easy to make your existing greenhouse open @ a preset time each day it would just need closed.
Think magnetic contactor and the automatic spring loaded door closers.
If you want pix/plans I will try to dig em up.

Last edited:
G

Why In the world would you pay 4 grand for that? You can make the same thing of better quality for a hell of a lot less?

Don't get me wrong I am indeed a fan of force flowering if you cant grow indoors. It looks to be made of pvc pipe, the only thing nice about it is the auto cover which is very use full but not for 4 grand. Ill cover and uncover my plants by hand and save the money.

digital camo. cloth - $4.00 a yard - $32.00
pvc pipe 10 ft - $5.00 a pipe - $20.00
pvc joints 4 pack - $10.00 - a pack - $20.00
heavy duty garbage bags - $10.00 - for 10 bags - $10.00
-----total 62.00 for pretty much the same thing made by your self and might even be better quality. ( all est. price)

take care and stay safe. WOLF

Latest posts

Latest posts