What's new

Gro-techsystems or forever flowering?

Dreambig

Anybody have experience with either of these companies their light deps look pretty nice but it looks like gro-tech systems are significantly cheaper than than forever flowerings kits.

sho

Veteran
EnviroTech and FarmTek both have offerings too, FarmTek however doesn't have one up at ether of their locations to get a hands on with the kits. I was pushing the salesman yesterday to get their boss's on putting even a small one up just so guys within driving distance (Ok, so it's 12 hours driving for me...) but when the cost of these buildings is $40-80k I think I deserve a hands on demo. There's a lot of wear points, things to grease, fabric to wear out, grommets to break and I would gladly fork the $400 for gas and a hotel and two days time to get a full run down before purchasing and trying to install blind.

Dreambig

I found the thread where people didn't have anything good to say about envirotech, Grotech, and a few others. I did set up just a regular series 500 from farmtek last year before they offered the light dep package. I think I'm gonna try our American clay works here in Colorado.

ive seen em both in person and FF FTW... Grotech price is nice but if you looking for the best, FF is overpriced but better than grotech. LOTS of other GH options that wont rape you and are better than FF tho...

shredGnar

ive seen em both in person and FF FTW... Grotech price is nice but if you looking for the best, FF is overpriced but better than grotech. LOTS of other GH options that wont rape you and are better than FF tho...

Let's hear em then!

I see you crushing it over on ig!

orbust

Conleys mountain house is a great auto dep setup. I don't don't have any experience with Growtech, though they look very heavy duty. FFG is an overpriced near copy of Conely GH.

Dreambig

I've decided to hook up with a local company here in colorado. They do everything custom it seems there's a couple companies like that here in Colorado. I figured that was the best option compared to to ordering something from Cali and not gettin all the parts. Once I did my research on here it's hard to find a person who didn't have a nightmare with FF and GT.