What's new

Gro N Sho #1

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey man will call you tomorrow. Was with the mother in law all day. She is on the verge i must say. Shit is kinda going in slow mode for me atm.

Bon.G.Loder

Don't worry bout me bro! Take care of the fam and try not to stress. Most important is to be w/ the fam right now, I'm sure your girl needs ya.

Bon.G.Loder

Thanx alot pontiac! Just like most women, these ladies are getting older and it's bout time to snuff them out to make room for other younger ladies. ;) Their turning 60 tomorrow....

Bon.G.Loder

Howz it going guys and gals of ICMag!? Time for an update, some more pics! My ladies are have reached the end of week 8 and they must be a a little bashful or a bit decadent as they have covered themselves up w/ nice coats of crystals! :yummy:

So here's the garden today

Individual shots of my 3 ladies

That last one has been a slow grower and will probably stay in a few weeks longer than the other 2.

A couple more bud shots

Now a little closer still...

Still looking for any tips or advice on ways to improve my system. Although I think I might be moving into a large tent w/ my next run, there are always obstacles!

Bon.G.Loder

Hey all looking for a little adlib help here. I'm trying to find the most efficient way to incorporate my portable AC unit. Currently in my area, like many others, the temps are out of control, and heat is a bit higher than the plants can tolerate. On my way to a cooler world I purchased a 12K BTU portable AC, aaaaannnnddd sort of adapted it to the outside of my box. The main 2 obstacles to overcome are the lack of space in the cabinet for the unit and it is a losing battle to attempt to cool the room that its in.

I would rather not build another box to encompass the entire AC, just to sit a box net to my box. I see nice tutorals and info on window units, but I'm not able to use one in my situation w/o again building a box to sit next to my box.

Any takers, personal experience, anything?

Bon.G.Loder

huh thats such a creative way of tying them down

Thanx for stopping by krazay! It's a work in progress! :)

A little wire here and a bit of twine there definitely gets the job done in a bind. ha hah ya get it aaa bind! Aww well what can ya do.

It's the 1st time I've used the pegboard, to keep the light off the root and algae off the tray/cubes, and I think it's working out well. I really hadn't read too much about scrog, lst, or anything till recently. Some sort of net setup in certainly in my next run. I've been looking through a ton of grows and a net would help tremendously!

Bon.G.Loder

Thanx bandonlooper1 they're 61 today looking real frosty and in the middle of the flush. The strain report on it says 75 days, looks like I started my flush a little early. I'll see how another 2 weeks give or take a day or 2.

Bon.G.Loder

Thanx growMEDS!
All I have to say is... Just Add Water! This strain is doing awesome IMO, as I'm just giving them the bare minimum basics right now. They have such a layer of crystals right now, looking nice and fuzzzzy. The smell is a bit piney and potent! :)

I didn't have the lights right on them after they sprouted and they stretched a bit. It would've benefited w/ a nice canopy having done scrog/lst sooner. Live and Learn!

There always next time!

sednal

Subscribed, Nice custom box Very Nice Grow, something to think of in the future, you will be going through bulbs its almost not worth the money for the 430w s and just stick with super bulb 400w s

Bon.G.Loder

Subscribed, Nice custom box Very Nice Grow, something to think of in the future, you will be going through bulbs its almost not worth the money for the 430w s and just stick with super bulb 400w s

Thanx sednal! Believe it or not my flower box used to be a travel container that held a 53" Projection TV going from event to event for electronic show. I gave it life w/ a few holes and a pair of swinging doors. Yeah the 430w bulb wasn't exactly the most cost effective one to go w/, but I'll stick w/ that guy just a little longer. If my ballast can handle it, I have to chk the docs on it, but I'll likely take your advice and use a 400w in the furture. The plan on the next run is to bring it inside, use a tent, and try to stop worrying bout the explosive heat around here. On the next run, I may grab another bigger light and see some bigger benefits! Gotta say there's always room for 2.

Bon.G.Loder

Got the camera back out to snap a couple of pics, as it's been bout a week and they're getting pretty coated w/ crystals. Day 63 is upon them and it the down hill run to the finish line.

(Hey folks I like BIG pics, so if they're too big for some of your connections... Let me know I can add links to smaller pics!)

Some profile shots of the the beauties

No pics of #3 today, she probably won't finish till after the other 2. Multiple issues(Mainly me) Didn't take clone for #3 till about a week or so after the other 2 as wasn't big enough. Now not getting the fert she needs as it's on the same tray as the others and I've already started the flush for the other 2. Oh well, w/ better organization this problem will be alleviated in the future.

Now for some more flower shots!

This time w/ the pics I decided not to photoshop any and let you all get the unadulterated pics and do your on zooming. I'm still looking for any and all advice and any issues you see w/ my setup or the health of my plants. Might be a little late for these ladies, but can always help the next group! Of course I always appreciate the flood of compliments as well.

A few small flowers here.

There ya have it, we are up to date. The ladies are just about done bakin' and I'm anxiously awaiting the chop and dry!

Bon.G.Loder

Cyber9 ThankE ThankE! They seem to take the abuse in stride and keep coming back for more.

At this point in the waiting game, time and quantity analysis just kills me... I look at them now and see - Damn I could have vegged longer to occupy more of the height advantage I just made for myself by moving the rez under the box. Definitely more plants are needed in there to keep the ladies company and next run will have them in there a bit more shoulder to shoulder!

Just Anxious

Bon.G.Loder

Day 67 is upon us! The ladies are losing their fans one by one, like Britney after a meltdown, as the flowers are sucking every last morsel of nutrient and sugar. Yearning to mature just a tiny bit more.

Ok... yeah, this is just an excuse to show off my new toy and post a couple closeup pics!

Just grabbed a couple pics just to test out my USB Digital Microscope. I'm not quite as thrilled with it as I was expecting. A little awkward to use.

Let me know what you think of the pics as these are the 1st w/ this thing.

Cyber9

Man i wish i had one of those right now, I may have jumped the gun and cut a few plants i thought were male... either that or I'm just not getting that great a male to female ratio, I'm down to like 4 plants :badday: Tho so far 1 outa 16 clones i took has rooted, and im pretty sure its a female the one that did... *crosses fingers*

I got some lil pen looking microscope thing, works ok if i take a peice of leaf off and put it on a flat surface... trying to use it on the plant... forget it lol

Its not to bad man... depends how much you paid for it, is it the 420science one?

Latest posts

Latest posts