What's new

GrindHouse Squad Badges

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Been repping Grindhouse for a minute now.

My next run of Blue Sonja.

picture.php

Prophet shot
picture.php

Mob boss
picture.php

Blue Sonja G3
picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Wow i cant wait to see them all fat and rev'd up!! real nice work,good to see..thankU

Tuggo

Popping a pack of Blue Sonja G3 for the fall run, and waiting for more prophet to drop.
Pics just got me all giddy again, good shit Bobby.

G

guest3854

Hazing Party set fer Monday.... Folks'll be given their appropriate badge to fly.

Y'all'll gonna start seein' some changes around these parts pretty quick.....

Fellas that are posting up GrindHouse pics and others that may be checking 'em out; I wanna start flooding this bitch with these pics, comments and such outside tha GrindHouse help desk. I wanna start using tha help desk for just that, a "help desk" and announcement area..... still wanna see what y'all have goin on' but we're ready to take this shit over; Too much value in GrindHouse fer us not to be gittin' more action, more recognition, more fuggin' more.....

Steele

woolybear

Veteran
Need some Mob Boss and/or Prophet or the new 'ish at the bay... There's ultra sonya, not sure if I want to add another uk cheese cross to my garden yet.... or is diggity danker than I think:?

need to take a weed vacation lol, like one day at least :)

G

guest3854

Yeep, tha Ultra is killer shit. I love tha Merlot pheno we have, a head swimmin' head fuck....

303, no worries. Tha guys who are flyin' tha "Divisional" flags are part of tha GrindHouse Team that will be putting in work..... (Basically a peek of what's to come.) Dedicated loyalists will be given tha "Member" flag. Ladies'll have a choice, black er pink and tha week-end warriors (guys with a dozen "favorite" breeders) git Light-Membership..... Tha flags'll be handed out Monday, so please be patient and don;t go pullin' them early, you pre-ejaculatory mutha fuckas, lol.

Steele

G

guest3854

LMFAO.... Perfect....

You an' Bobby kill me with them thangs.....

Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, I was gonna do it legit... didn't want to get your thread binned ;)

G

guest3854

In no particular order, Black Flag Squad Members thus far :

Cob
Paladin
CaliMed
Azad
Tuggo
Seedee
GSizzle
Kryson
Ziggaro

Krunch, let's git you some GrindHouse gear, would love to see ya flyin tha Black Flag....

Aligee, I know you were fuggin' with r a s c a l and Logic.... gotta drop those 2 shit bags to fly these flags....

Please, no more comments to tha thread by fellas on tha list. If tha folks lookin to fly tha GrindHouse flags would petition fer a flag, please check in.......

Steele

G

guest3854

GrindHouse Black Flags should be flown before ANY other flags, badges, banners etc, no exceptions
Best way of gitting 'em full size... Copy and paste code into "edit signature" (NOT lower sig pic), preview sig, delete code, preview and you should be ready to go.....

Cob
Miss Blunted
BB
CaliMed
Tuggo
Paladin
Ziggaro
Seedee
SSH
GSizzle
Kryson
Azad