What's new

Grindhouse NOW in Venice...

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
OG bub said:
RD, Steel, good work doods!

inflor wanted this thread to be about him... inflor, the med forum is the worst place to harass folks, can get you gone quick....

420247, DC is in the works, Im shure grindhouse will have that stock when its ready. first we gotta keep on building demand in Cali med clubs for grindhouse offerings tho! all in time my friend.

Peace folks, bub.

Thats great news :headbange I have some Deep Chunk seeds but there the white kinda premature seeds Tom Hill was passing out a while back, I planted ten (I had 20, now 10 left) and only two popped and quickly fizzled :bashhead: I want to try growing the seeds when ripe and get a good representation of DC.

Thank you very much for the reply :rasta:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Inflorescense your bad attitude gives the environment of that so called website you visit. If you dont like it here dont come here. If you have nothing useful to provide or information that is pertaining to this thread. Than dont post.

Pick your battles wisely .

Z

zoolander

If anyone grabs them can you post so I know not to head out, I'm gonna try to make it today but who knows with my never ending day :wave:

Z

zoolander

I got some off the Bay but I want to go by and grab a pack or 2 from the club to help get things rollin in so cal

G

guest3854

More varieties will be goin' down there this week , Power House & Sunshine #2 among others . I'll have RD post when available .

420247 , I smoked on some of Bub's grown Power House , a nice specimen and memorable toke . Check 'em out cause it's one sick ass cross ....

wick650 , I'm pretty sure 1 er 2 packs of HTC Skunk is/was available down there . Give a call ....

Big , just give a call before heading out , we're in very limited numbers , doin a trial run of how shit goes . Lookin' positive thus far and will have more stock goin down , less tha HTC Skunk .

SCF , always good to see yas . Be well .

Steele

RottenDawg

Hey folks. Good to see more interest. Please, if you call and there is no stock or little or not what you're after, PM me here and I will go stock what you request. I don't live far and can have it there within 15min. We really appreciate your support. If you can please give 'em a call before you go and ask for The Grindhouse. We're here to make sure you get what your after and that you don't waste your time going to find no stock. Call Organica, no this or that, then PM me and you will be set. Peace...........RD

RottenDawg

Stopped by Organica and there are still a few pack of Grindhouse gear available. They wont take any more 'till the interest is shown and these packs are gone. If your come'n in let 'em know so I can have plenty of stock available for 'ya. Lots of good things to come if they keep us in stock but please call and/or stop by and ask for The Grindhouse. Thanks folks, peace...........RD

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
you guys all grouping together, working as a team. no one is getting upset about bla bla bla i deserve more crap. Just really really great to see this. Im so highly enjoying watching our community developed in such a way where we can do this and have intelligent minds gather. Plan. And deliver ( no pun intended). Gives me the biggest shit eating grin ever. :D keep it up, keep it green, keep it stinky inky dinky!!!!! (cheesy i know)

Cheers,

SCF

G

guest3854

SCF , yeep no doubt . Happy to be working with another club that fully understands and appreciates our work in tha community . The stock is limited and thus far Organica is tha only club in tha Southern part of tha state to carry GrindHouse gear . It all starts with a seed though ... folks up in Sac have now gained plenty of insight of what to expect from our Sonja line , and we're happy to see RottenDawg cultivate our efforts down there in LA ..... Get tha southerners acquainted .

Love to our Southern brothers an' sisters ,
Steele

Z

zoolander

Stopped in today and grabbed some Sour Bubble , Blue Sonja and one other from Grindhouse and want to say that I'm glad to have a Cali Connection for some awesome seeds and will drop by for some more Grindhouse and Hill Temple Collective gear until I have atleast 2 to 4 packs of the whole catalog so expect to see Zoo for some time . :wave: :friends: :respect:

phattybudz

Just got some powerhouse and a free pre roll.. Can't wait to get them blooming! Hopefully i get an even mix of male/female so I can cross in some purple or kush! :D

I'll post up when they're big girls.

RottenDawg

Hey Zoo,
Can't thank you enough brother, very nice meeting you! Zoo is cool people!!!

Zoo scored some great gear and he PMed me about them having no stock of the SourBubble. I had to take it out of my personal seed collection but he went home with a pack. I will do all I can to make sure you get what you need. I'm a patient also so I understand, trust me. ;-) More stock of HTC and The Grindhouse headed to Organica, just keep showing interest please. ;-)

Hey phattybudz,
You're quick. After Zoo took off, Organica said HELL YAH!!! there see'n the interest and need so they took stock of everything I had available. There is now HTC (Hill Temple Collective) gear along side The Grindhouse gear available at Organica now, as our good friend phattybudz found out. Congrats on the score bro!!!

Peace all and thank you SCF, we sure appreciate your support ;-) ...........RD

zoolander said:
Stopped in today and grabbed some Sour Bubble , Blue Sonja and one other from Grindhouse and want to say that I'm glad to have a Cali Connection for some awesome seeds and will drop by for some more Grindhouse and Hill Temple Collective gear until I have atleast 2 to 4 packs of the whole catalog so expect to see Zoo for some time . :wave: :friends: :respect:

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Thank U RD and the pleasure was all mine and can't thank U enough for the way you made sure I got what I was after and you all will have much more bussiness from me and for a long time to come . I'm gonna do some nice run's of the GH and HTC gear here at IC when I have everything you have to offer in my vault. This is the first time I've come outta my bubble and was worth it just to meet ya . Zoo :wave: :friends: :respect:

G

guest3854

Zoo , your support in tha GrindHouse is immeasurable . I'm happy to hear that you we're able to get what you were lookin' for . More stock is comin' , including more Sour Bubble , more Power House and some Sunshine #2 !

Phatty Budz , killer snipe . Not many Power House were shipped down there , but more IS to come . I'll tell yas , I smoked on some Bub grown PH , nice taste and worthy effects . You won't be disappointed with it ... I wasn't . LOL .

RD , you know I'm proud to have ya on tha team . Yer doin' good buddy , keep it up .

Be well y'all ,
Steele