What's new

Grindhouse Mob Boss - DaH

daheadies

poppin' outta control
I currently have 1 mob boss pheno in flower.. I have 4 more female phenos (#'s 2-5) in veg right now..
Currently im 34 days into flower
Its extreamly sticky and resinous. The calyx's are already starting to fill out, the chem dog smell is coming through, along with some sweet smells. I also get the sent of a hampsters cage or something like that.. very hard to describe. This plant is sticking out from the rest of the garden for sure cause of smell and resin production. Yield should be good we'll see..

VEG SHOT
picture.php

FLOWERING - 34 days in

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
You should be in for a treat. I am a big fan of the MB. I'll be following...get us some flower shots bro! Hitting any of the upcoming Kimock shows? East or west? You know i am!

G

guest3854

DH, be killa to see em in full bloom. Again, tha wife and I love this insane pinesol pheno that coats yer mouth and burns tha nostrils. Potent as all git out....

Steele

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Mob boss DAY 40 UPDATE!
Trichrome production is ridiculous! Can't pin point the smells yet..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ambertrich

Veteran
DaH, your Mob Boss is looking boss, dude :bigeye:

She's a great smoke, I have a little taste everynight. I get that little push from the TangTang for about 20minutes or so, then the Chem starts to kick in. MMMMMMM

She was a treat to grow as well. Nice thick buds, and a pretty decent yield (she got hit with some pollen from a GHS Bubba Kush that hermed-only hermie out of the several different strains from different breeders).

You're going to love her.

Got a couple of The Prophet going atm, only about 20 days in. First time trying her.

Hope you don't mind if I throw up a couple pics of The Prophet.

Prophet #2 female (18 days flower)

picture.php

Prophet #1 female (18 days flower)

picture.php

daheadies

poppin' outta control
beautiful plants.. If there was 1 grindhouse seed I would wanna grow besides the mob boss I think it would be the prophet... All reports have turned out amazing! And Mob Boss Bubba!! I know its hermied but still! you going to pop any?

ambertrich

Veteran
DaH, the Bubba was the GHS fem version and not really true Bubba at all. Sucks because the SLH I had at the same time came out really good.

You better believe if it was the real deal Bubba (either cut), those seeds would be in coco and on their way.

Good job on the Mob Boss!!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Hurray for Mob Boss. Mob boss is one of my favorite strains I have ever grown! I got lucky enough to have my first ever female pheno turned out as a huge yielding dense lemon pinesol chemdog hybrid! This strain, along w/ the csg secret recipe, are the 2 largest yielding diesel strains I have ever grown (but if I had to decide between 1 or the other, I would prob choose mob boss b/c of lemon pinesol addition to the chemdog.) The thing that makes the mob boss blow everything else out of the water is the lemon pinesol smell. Then if you keep smelling, you smell the chemdog..
I can't wait to try the smoke!
Although buds foxtail, it is EXTREAMLY dense. I have never seen foxtails be this dense before.. Normally I dont like foxtailing because it makes things fluffy/ airy sometimes.. NOT THE CASE for Mob Boss!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very nice DAH, A little more camera work and you will be up photo of the month! You got your shit together bro! Much Respect!!!!SBG

ambertrich

Veteran
DaH, thats what I'm talkin bout!! That Mob Boss looks mighty damn fine, bro. :yes:

Nice work, no fluffy foxtail airyness there. Just good looking dense buddage. :biggrin:

woolybear

Veteran
I agree, very nice, and only $60 a pack!

edit: does tha boss have and 'blockhead' in it? And when they say blockhead does blockhead = tang tang? Just wondering -

daheadies

poppin' outta control
yeah!! I wound up buying another pack cause they are so cheap and its so bomb. Debateably the best value on Seedbay. Guaranteed MobBoss is as good or better than any $180 rez strain, and you could get 3 packs for the same price as 1 rez. (and I have grown out rez SD and rez strawberry diesel)

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I agree, very nice, and only $60 a pack!

edit: does tha boss have and 'blockhead' in it? And when they say blockhead does blockhead = tang tang? Just wondering -

I believe the Tang Tang is a specific phenotype within Blockhead. The Description of Tang Tang is a bit cryptic but this is what i have gathered.

DaH looking heady as usual. Love the Mob Boss and agree its one of the best values on Seedbay/bou. Not sure how it has remained a secret for so long. I dropped an ounce on a buddy that works down in oaksterdam along with a bunch of other kind, and he reported back that the MB was the big hit. Was not surprised.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Ya that is exactly what I have gathered, Tang Tang is a pheno of blockhead, which is Blueberry x Sweet tooth x Crazy sativa.. Maybe the Tang Tang is one of Steele's blockhead f2's?
I think possibly the reason that they are so cheap is cause mob boss is F1?? I guess that justifies the price being lower...

Latest posts

Latest posts