What's new

Grindhouse Double Hitter! Prophet and BlockHead IBL

S

seedee

holy shit gnome you got that thing cloned before 12/12. that is insane . watch for the swell the buds sort of fox out but more like a fat budda statue. that is in sane . goat hand it to ya guess the bad luck docent always turn all bad . no good numbers but hell i would take that beauty anyday as a forever keeper. whatever you pollen that bitch with can only get better. now i am gonna have to pop another pack .

the gnome

Veteran
holy shit gnome you got that thing cloned before 12/12. that is insane . watch for the swell the buds sort of fox out but more like a fat budda statue. that is in sane . goat hand it to ya guess the bad luck docent always turn all bad . no good numbers but hell i would take that beauty anyday as a forever keeper. whatever you pollen that bitch with can only get better. now i am gonna have to pop another pack .

yeah man seedee... she's been cloned and last nite I uppotted her from the beer cup to to 1 gallon pot.
she's a keeper for sure, still need to smoke test her.
with the 3 males I got I pollenated a branch and she has some of the fattest seeds Ive seen in quite a while!
she will do good for breeding.
I hope the buds fatten up lots, she's not going to produce a lot but I forsee a BH ice princess Sog in her future:dance013:
and being a multi strain grow I really didn't get her dialed in....
and I agree... she was worth losing the others for a keeper like her

I only got 1 pack of BH... damn it!!, should have gotten 2!!
and got 2 of the prophet and remember
from those 7 all were male....ack!
but I still have a few seeds left from the BH tho.
they are like gold now, I don't think steele's gonna make anymore?
Attached Thumbnails

S

seedee

Everyone I let smoke my blue Sonja , that is the one strain that people remember to ask for when they talk to me. So the BlueSonja is the run up to the blockhead IBL. Nd steel managed to make the blocks even more incredible , so I believe you are Gonna be blown away when you get your first taste test. Sweet growin pal. Grind till your blind

the gnome

Veteran
hey D
glad you dropped by
I had some mold starting up and had to take some samples @55 days
my Ice Princess had a very good kick and she's a creeper, excellent get up-n-go smoke.
the smell is very tame actually, has to be rubbed then i get an old school sativa sweet sinsey aroma,
with a bit of a piney/hashy aroma
definitely falls into low odor catagory, mine does anyways

were @74 days now and this is a great strain for hash... you'll get a boatload just from the trim.
if she was righteous @55 she'll be absolutely sinister when the chop comes in the next few days!
I imagine theres gonna be a flood of BH smoke reports in the next 10 days, seedee has chop his I think, adrift and silverhaze are honing up their machetes.
**NEW FLASH**
latest reports have it from reliable sources paladin has chopped his BHs and his trimmers are in 7th heaven

I predict there will not be one single disappointed BH grower or *trimmer* that does up a BH report :smoke:

pics from today
:tiphat:
picture.php

:dance013:
picture.php

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
hi prodigy,

its an amazing strain fo sure!
pics really don't do this gal justice.
I hope others get to grow out this one while its still available.

it was a pure pleasure,
just water and fertz
no muss
no fuss
:joint:

the gnome

Veteran
oh forgot to add, got another roubd of BH 4-1/2 wks in bloom
resin resin and mo resin :D

pics coming soon!

sneaky101

Glad to see all the good results here. Just orderedmy pack and waiting for payment to arrive at the bay. Can't wait to pop these!

Latest posts

Latest posts