What's new

GrindHouse as a Testbed for Organic Laboratories' Resin 8 And Invigor 8..

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Somkin the first plant (US5) that had been sprayed early on in flower..no spray for the last 30 days and 10 day flush...no noticable negative flavor. nice light ash..just plain A+ medicine

ok not plain!!! There is nothing plain about GrindHouse!!!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Shit just lost a whole response Supe...Let me get some pictures loaded up...short story is yeah it is a benefit..back after lights out ....pal

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Yeah this stuff certainly jump starts trich production..the sprayed MB has visiblly larger columns of resin.. MB 5 unsprayed

MB 5

MB 4

mb4

The last 2 seed plants are gettin moved to flower this week...1 unsprayed vs 6 weeks of spray in veg... clone on deck..as Steele mentioned this is where the real test begins...up until now every difference could b phenotypes...I sure am growing cyrstals...pal

d4nk

have considered adding some silica blast to my foliar srays after seeing this. how late in flower to you continue to spray? and onto the flowers or mostly leaves?

Adrift

Veteran
very nice pics paladin!

i cant wait to pop my grindhouse gear!!!!

take care and enjoy all your hard work :)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
About halfway through a 10 week cycle...The first 2 weeks I hit em heavy..the last 3 quite a bit lighter,trying not to saturate the flower..and since I hav been spraying my flowers for the first time I hav continiued misting with distilled h2o,just incase a rinse is a good idea!!

I spend a fair amount of time looking at these two MB.I am sure that I am seein two different Phynos..MB4 is showing more caylstcs.. MB5 more well rounded,possiblly denser buds...But the sprayed plant just has more and larger trichs..I had hoped for better pictures from this camera..

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well MB 4 and MB 5 are about to get chopped and tested..going to try to test for pesticides to see if this product is leaving any residue..60 days is at least 10 early according to Steele,but these are to be revegged as mommas so!!! and I need the Coin to feed their sisters ;)

My method now is to spray Resin8 (the stronger formula) for the first week of Flower.Invigor8 for the next 3-4 weeks..The 8 clones are on deck for the flower room..hopefully by then I will have a better Camera or Skills...thanks all stay safe

G

Guest 88950

very nice colors in the MB bro....cant wait till you rock out the BH IBL's.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I hav dropped some sample nuggs off with folks who know I want smoke reports.. so far no one can taste anything untoward

No pukin yet either...I'll try harder next run :0

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
side by side MB4 n MB5

MB4

MB5

There is most defintly a difference in buds. This may or may not be the product or phenotypes or both...so I think I will run some of these clones opposite of their mothers...MB4 no spray...MB5 sprayed

and the dance continues.....:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts