What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grinder Hash

moonshoes

You guys ever harvest the hash that builds up in your grinder?

I did for the first time and this is what I got:

picture.php

moonshoes

Cool. I want to smoke it with someone but don't know the best way.

All I have ever smoked hash out of are spliffs or chillums. Sadly I don't have a chillum.

Will it be ok to pack in a bong with some herb or is that wasteful? I was told a while back that hash likes indirect heat so not sure what to do.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
break/cut a chunk off and put it in the middle of a big ole green bowl, just dont torch it, tap it a lil with the flame and let it cherry itself and then voila.

oh and if its a multi hit size bowl/hash ball, pass it off quick cuz it'll hold a cherry till it burns it all up. Either that or just pack smaller bowls of it so you can each get a 'green' hash hit.

sso

Veteran
i always mix it in tobacco, but you can also get a screen for your pipe or whatnot.

even if you dont have a smokers shop nearby and can get real pipescreens.

you can use the "screens" from a sink.

you can also just mix it with some herb, just dont use alot of hash.

but with a fine pipescreen (unsure if its the right word though lol)
you can smoke hash easily, you just need a bit mind you, heat it slightly and puff/break it up.

moonshoes

I always have used it melted over tobacco and rolled too, but it makes me sick in my stomach because I don't smoke cigarettes and am not used to the tobacco buzz. The personal bowls of weed with hash in it sounds like a winner.

Thanks for all the input, I just don't want to waste this hash since I haven't smoked any potent hash in a while (and it was free :) ).

Cappy

Definatley put a piece of it in a bowl of pot and smoke it. It'll make you remember those low tolerance highs from when you first got started. Wish I had some but I'm in a between time currently.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
sometimes I harvest some of it and add it to some weed to make a super powerful joint.. :joint:

Greenheart

Veteran
I find it perfect for one hitter style pipes on the stealthmode or for "frosting" a nice phat wake and baker bowl.

moonshoes

I like to grind some weed up and then put it in a mixing bowl, the heat up the hash a tiny bit so it softens and then smoosh this melty hash into the ground up weed and mix it all around, then roll a joint with that.

Here is a close up picture:

picture.php

I'll probably roll a pinner sized one so the hashy taste doesn't get overwhelmed by the weed. I really have only been smoking buds, but I like concentrates and wish I had more.

M

MsSweetPea

I prefer dry sieve. I keep it in a pepper shaker w/a desicant and powder the top of each bowl untill I run out. :canabis:

N

noluv

What's really great about it is that afterwards your grinder works really well again. :D

moonshoes

I have that too, but every so often I dump what's in the grinder in a jar then what's still stuck I remove and roll into hash.

Yea noluv, it spins like new without the black in there.

moonshoes

picture.php

This was made with a tiny amount of keef and trim and just rolled around in cellophane with my fingers.

The keef came from a real fruity strain (don't know what it is but tastes like fruit, reminds me of shiva skunk).

It burned up in one hit but I feel much more loose and my aches and pains are dull and my room now smells like fruit loops cereal.

Latest posts

Latest posts