What's new

grind house RUN mob boss,kardashian,and rose pheno of a.a./chem d

S

seedee

Let's see an update green. I have been watching 'just haven't seen any new updates. Let's see brutha

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
ah yes the dmt, the most chemical smellin plant i have ever laid hands on.the smell commin off her is allmost non discribal,lets just say chemical. gotta give thanx to steele for giveing this strain justice and the many hours of work spent finding this pheno and just the work spent on this strain. fuckin crazy for sure well well worth the wait peeps!. as for better pix not gonna happen,dont have the extra money to spend on stuff like that in a time like this you feel me? i will be pullin her out to take pix as she fills out. but lets not forget the mob boss and aa/chem d rose pheno. updates soon.......... :tiphat:oh and i got a nice lil marz og in there too i will be showin off as she gets big.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
ChemD x AA, "Rose Chem", day 32:

picture.php

The resins smell like a rose-scented industrial adhesive.

Grendelkhan

Hey Green I am digging the thread and I totally want to see what else you got in the room! I want see how these lady's work. Whats your setup like? Soil, nuts, additives, etc. Just curious man. Keep on rockin it.
Gkhan.

greenluv707

grendel khan thanx for the complment, my room consistes of 2200 watts,im soil all the way fox farm ocean forest perlite mix, for nuts i use everything house and garden excpt the shootin powder.there is a lil secret i use.during thoes first 4 weeks house and garden is lackin on the punch you need in to get thoes golf balls started,so i use super nat bud blaster half teaspoon with the reg house and garden secudel(but be careful not to over do it with the super nat will burn them alive ,oh and stop usein it for good after you hit that forth week and start the bud xl). when you use that combo it shaves a week off the flowering time why?i dont know but i can tell you this it doesnt loose anything by shavin that week off.other then that i just use tea from vericrop and greatwhite beni back.

greenluv707

soon soon just got back from up north..........great trip got to talk with some legends.........pick up a rare cut and more beans lol.:artist:

Grendelkhan

Greenluv sounds like you got it pretty well dialed in. Verm tea is something that I used for a while then got off of it because it wasn't being brewed anymore at the shop I used to go to. Then this last couple of rounds I started making my own tea. I have found that I have stopped using my Great White in the rez and instead I have been adding it to my tea mix. The way I figure by adding it to the tea mix I am creating more of the little buggers in the tea! Plus I can brew 5 gals at a time which saves a bit of cash as well. I also agree with you about shaving a week off your flowering time. I find that using correct timing on supplements seems to work magic on getting flowers done earlier. Keep on rockin and I am looking forward to seeing some flowering pictures.
Gkhan.

greenluv707

my bad havent been feelin that good lately.sinus infection :(

but for the folks still watchin i will be pullin out this list and takin pix....... all at 33 dayz in flower.

dmt
aa/chem d rose pheno
tahoe og
marz og
sfv og

greenluv707

allright sorry folks after all the wait here are some of the ladies in the room........

dmt.....

tahoe og.... ...

a.a/chem d(rose)

mob boss... ..

cristal og.......

sorry folks thats the best your gonna get pix wise i dont have the money to buy a nice camera but if you cant see thoes trikes just look at the diamond dust that accidenty blew all over thoes poor plants lol.......

Latest posts

Latest posts