What's new

Greetings!

GoodGrowZA

Greetings all the way from Cape Town South Africa! ?

I am a cannabis enthusiast (more of a lifestyle and sacrament thing) and thought I'd share a quick intro with you guys:

Back in March of 2017, my country's old Cannabis laws were ruled as unconstitutional and our country's High Court made a ruling that Cannabis is legal for personal growing and consumption if you are over the age of 18 and as long as you so in a private dwelling.

This bill is still being finalized, but at least we have laws now w.r.t. how many plants one can grow and the futuring is definitely looking a bit greener for all of us who love this plant so dearly.

Since the ruling, I decided to try my hand at growing some bagseed indoors (I've never grown anything successfully before, other than my hair and my beard. ?):

My wife and I live in a flat with no garden, so I started constructing some DIY LED lights and shortly afterwards purchased my first grow tent, and now the rest is history...

I've had 4 consecutive successful harvests since I started growing over the last few years (I kept it small as I don't have space or funds to splurge on anything better), and am so thankful for persuing this hobby/lifystyle as it has improved my wife and my lives in more ways than I can put into words. ?

Harvest 1: 2x Photoperiod Bagseeds (Unknown strains) - Tent
Harvest 2: 2x Photoperiod seeds from a friend who grows (Likely Durban Poison variant) - Cupboard/Closet Conversion
Harvest 3: 1x Autoflower (Dutch Passion Auto Daiquiri Lime) - Currently I have a YouTube grow series going on this - Link Here - Tent
Harvest 4: 1x Autoflower (Dutch Passion Auto Euforia) - Upcomming grow series on YouTube - Tent

I have a thread (Click Here to check it out!) that I'll keep up to date with my latest episodes as I get a chance to make them for you interested guys and gals... Also, be assured the upcoming videos will become better as I learn and grow as well! ?

I've got some other content on Instagram as well, please feel free to check it out here. (<-- Click to go to Instagram or check out @goodgrowza and #goodgrowza).

Thanks for those who endured the long read!

Much love and respect, may the Almighty bless you and keep you and your loved ones safe!

GoodGrow™

LNG

Hello, never knew, however, not surprised that S.A is changing their laws, good to see world going more green :D

Latest posts

Latest posts