What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings

yaz828

Hello all,

Long time ICmag forums lurker here. It's been quite some time since I've hopped on here, but I'm looking forward to be poking around the forums again, learning and connecting with community members. I'm a medical user for many years with a few grows under my belt, but unfortunately current circumstances limit my capacity to operate a grow space. None the less, happy to be here and thankful to those who share their wisdom and experience on the platform.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

Long time ICmag forums lurker here. It's been quite some time since I've hopped on here, but I'm looking forward to be poking around the forums again, learning and connecting with community members. I'm a medical user for many years with a few grows under my belt, but unfortunately current circumstances limit my capacity to operate a grow space. None the less, happy to be here and thankful to those who share their wisdom and experience on the platform.
Nice to see you here yaz828 :good::wave:Welcome..

Persianfarmer

Hello all,

Hiya Yaz! Glad you are among us and hope to see you poke around a lot 😉