What's new

Greetings to all Bulgarian friends

Scroggy B

Hello to the Bulgarian forum. I am staying in Sunny Beach, Bourgas. It seems rather hard to find any weed or hash here.
Do you have any recommendations on where and how to search for it? Maybe in city center?What are the prices and qualities?
Thank you in advance,
Scroggy.

P.S
You have a wonderful country. You can answer in Bulgarian as well if English is difficult, I can understand it writtten.

EverLast

Well..it shouldnt be that hard to find weed in Sunny Beach..a lot of dealers hit the streets in the summer. Not sure bout the price and quality...but lets say something around 30lv for a G of mid.quality weed.

Scroggy B

Thanks a lot for the help! It was indeed easier than I imagined... Just asked a random shopkeeeper and he hooked me up.

about Sunny beach:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iD1wocGB54
horrible place to visit if you are not a zombie from England:)
Ina, thank you for the warning.. I learned my lesson, felt a bit geriatric, but still enjoyed the cheap prices of everything (the tourist price of weed was 30 leva per G. which is less than it costs for locals here in Israel); Also enjoyed the nice Bulgarian folk and the beautiful weather. I sure will visit Bulgaria again, but not Sunny Beach... =)

THC4SIM

Next time you go try Sozopol in the south, really nice Old Town..
Ive been to bulgaria about 12 times now and still not been to Sunny Beach, just aint my thing, full of pissed up brits..
not my idea of fun, i can go out at home and see that..

im heading back in a few weeks to chill in a little village smoke a little weed and drink a little rakia.. ;)

Наздраве

_Ina_

Veteran
Наздраве to you to!:)
little villages and quiet places where you can burn your own fire,cook something and drink...rakia for example is what i like too:)yes,Sozopol is much better than Sunny beach but it was really nice about 10,15 years ago,when it was smaller with many camping around.Now mafia try to take over any left place on the coast and make it look like Sunny beach:(
you can take a look at this thread with pics from Bulgaria.there is lots of nice places to visit,even magical but someone have to tell you where they are.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=243505

Latest posts

Latest posts