What's new

Greetings from Oregon

CHSAdmin

Greetings from Oregon.

Nice to be here. For the past 3 years, I've been here at home studying how to make cleaner RSO for MMJ patients. Well, I can now take 2oz cured plant and have vape-able decarbed winterized oil in 2 hours. It's a simple hack to making RSO, so everyone that makes oil will get this immediately. It takes the Total Cannabinoids from the 30% range into the high 70s (lab tests available..). Its all free, nothing for sale. This is my Pay-It-Forward to help improve the lives of MMJ patients.

Is it possible to post a YouTube video here in the concentrate forum to show how to make the oil? The YouTube video will explain everything.

Let me know, thanks!

PS: Here's what the oil looks like..

Attachments

• Chrt-Rice Oil Number 1 img001.jpg
    Chrt-Rice Oil Number 1 img001.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 33

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Welcome to the forum!

Sure you can post a YouTube video. This is as long that it doesn't violate our forums rules. So be sure that it doesn't contain any hidden advertisement for products you might be selling.

T.O.U rules:

ost

Welcome to the forum!

Sure you can post a YouTube video. This is as long that it doesn't violate our forums rules. So be sure that it doesn't contain any hidden advertisement for products you might be selling.

T.O.U rules:
grab a chair and keep a eye, on the grows , hope u like it here!where is the vid ,@CHSAdmin , i want to know about this rso.

Last edited:

CHSAdmin

Welcome to the forum!

T.O.U rules:
Howdy, It does have my website's url but does't show anything for sale. the website is all about educating ppl at home using just kitchen gear. I'm happy to send it to you privately for a review if you wish. Let me know via a private msg and I'll reply with the link. Then if it's okay, I'll post it here.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Howdy, It does have my website's url but does't show anything for sale. the website is all about educating ppl at home using just kitchen gear. I'm happy to send it to you privately for a review if you wish. Let me know via a private msg and I'll reply with the link. Then if it's okay, I'll post it here.
Sounds ok, feel free to post it. 🙂

CHSAdmin

The oil derived from this process has been deodorized by the water distillation. It tastes more like oil, a whole lot less like pot. It will get hard when cold, just like normal, so you should use a concentrate vape device instead of a pen. You can add terps or cut it if you wish. I'm holding off on making a recommendation on cutters since there's controversy over inhaling these products. I have a concentrate vape that has a ceramic bowl which oil is placed in to be heated up. This works fine.

If you make your own oil, I suggest you duplicate the movie to learn new muscle memory. Dumping out the waste water after distillation is going to be the major learning curve. Its easy enough, just add ice to bring it down to 10c/50f and you can pick up the floating oils with a fork.