What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings from NorCal!

Just a quick intro. I am a lifelong Californian who is blessed to live in one of the best cannabis regions in N. America. I'm an avid outdoor organic gardener and grow only for my own personal use. Photo below is the 2023 grow. This is my 6th year growing cannabis and I've taken the leap to try my hand at growing several varieties of landraces. Hoping to gain some tips on growing something different!
20230814_141153.jpg

Baba Karuna

Welcome! Beautiful garden 🙌 What landraces are you growing?
Just a quick intro. I am a lifelong Californian who is blessed to live in one of the best cannabis regions in N. America. I'm an avid outdoor organic gardener and grow only for my own personal use. Photo below is the 2023 grow. This is my 6th year growing cannabis and I've taken the leap to try my hand at growing several varieties of landraces. Hoping to gain some tips on growing something different!
View attachment 18992823

oldmaninbc

View attachment 18992823
Canadian here and I have sampled NorCal strains especially from the Klamath area , very good quality.
I remember reading in High Times mag many years ago that people were sending Cali strains to Hawaii and selling it as Hawaiian.

Latest posts

Latest posts