What's new

Greetings Bulgarian ICMag Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Tre

My vote goes for Everlast and Trakia seed:trampoline:
I hope you guys make this place civil and still manage to keep the freedom of speech.:ying:

_Ina_

Veteran
Hei,pepel29,i'm sure that Everlast have more than 3 grows experience. Even i have more than 3:)

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I don`t see how growing is related to moderation.
He just has to look for spam, useless rude posts, arguing etc. :cathug:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I don`t see how growing is related to moderation.
He just has to look for spam, useless rude posts, arguing etc. :cathug:

Moderating a forum is a bit more than growing knowledge. ;) The site's TOU posted in my first post is to be adhered to by all members, and it's the responsibility of the specific forum moderator that Admin trusts with the position to keep the posts and threads in the forum they are assigned to in compliance with it.

Let's keep the nominations open for a few more days...there might be fellow Bulgarian members that do not check in here on a daily basis, so to give everyone an opportunity to nominate someone we'll keep this open just a bit longer....all nominations will then be discussed among Admin, and the one(s) nominated, to be sure he/she wishes to take on this responsibility.

Good growing to you all...and thank you for your input.

:thank you:
DG

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Yes that was my point.
You don`t need to be good at growing, you don`t have to show off your buds.
It has no relationship with being a good moderator.
A good mod has to be know the rules so he can watch for them strictly, visit frequently and know how to talk with the users.
I personally don`t care much who is going to be mod if he/she does his job :comfort::artist:
Our section is not that big so I think it will be fine when a mod is present (;

E

EverLast

Moderating a forum is a bit more than growing knowledge. ;) The site's TOU posted in my first post is to be adhered to by all members, and it's the responsibility of the specific forum moderator that Admin trusts with the position to keep the posts and threads in the forum they are assigned to in compliance with it
Truly agree Dutchgrown! The first thing the new Mod will have to do is to translate T.O.U in bulgarian. Come on Bulgaria keep on voting!!! :bump:

pepel29

jhook , bahura, rqpa that are my nominations

Much respect DuchGrown English is important but without basic knowlege and grow expirience he can translate but when ask for something he will talk bulshit for weed growing

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
EverLast has been approved by the rest of IC Admin to moderate this forum.

Thank you for all of your input! Good growing to you all.

Thread closed.
DG

Status
Not open for further replies.