What's new
Greetings everyone, I've been on the hill for nearly 10 years. I disconnected from forums, while posting the evolution of life on the ranch and my company to instagram. I didn't realize how much I missed the icmag forum community!

My company is called Soul Evolution Enterprise based in Mendocino County. We have been struggling along with the corporate monopoly driven legislation since 2016, missing the MMJ days! One of the most enjoyable aspects over the years has definitely been breeding.

I used the original OG (true og it was called, I think it was maybe the oaksterdam cut) and the headband daywrecker crossed with a special frosty lime sour bubble male back in 2012. We grew a bunch of those out and found 2 special whirled phyllotaxy mutant males with 3 branches from each node. One we named SBOG (sour bubble og), one we named SBOD (sour bubble original diesel aka hb daywrecker).

Those two males formed the foundation of all our strains. We crossed them to cookies, Larry OG, real sour d, notso headband, stardog guava cut and the Rogan. Those lines were worked and eventually became Soldog (the stardog guava line), OGEAZY (the Rogan and Larry og line), and Sour DEAZY (the sour og line). Those lines were refined and interbred to make Sol OGEAZY, using the best of Soldog, OGEAZY and sour DEAZY because each line had special traits.

I still have seeds of each line, and I haven't released any of the originals. In 2015 my friend Alan of grokashi gifted me a bunch of seeds from his collection that he got from eddy lepp (r.i.p.) and added to it himself while Eddy was away. The most interesting of which were seeds from the original Cherry Pie Kush (CPK) bagseed that the cookies fam got to make all their hybrids. It was what they called the F1 Durb and crossed it with fire og to make cookies and all the other hybrids. They were getting packs of CPK from laytonville, some got seeded and the rest is history.

The original CPK popped and I got 7 plants out of them: 6 females and one male. I was surprised to get a male as I thought they were selfed seeds, but I've heard that can happen still with accidental selfing and oftentimes has to be bred out when making feminized seeds. The 6 females showed traits of all the cookies fam hype: purple thin mint pheno, cherry juice pheno, green sherbet, purple sherbet, and some exotic Gelato type fruit phenos. I wanted to preserve all the traits so I made seeds with all of them and the original male.

Those seeds were really nice and preserved the traits well, but I wanted to make sure they were more stable as I saw some bananas in them. I took those and bred them with my sol ogeazy, then grew them all out and used multiple males out of hundreds of seeds to pollinate the best females. My focus was to hone in a Cherry Pie Kush line that reflected the original Cherry Pie Kush clone as I thought that was the best of the genetics. The original CPK clone was gassy Cherry Pie cookie dough terps, with purple blue tints, massive trichome heads and frost fir daze. I took that line to an f3 before a male of my uncles purple pineapple master Bubba kush snuck into a gorilla spot and flowered early dumping pollin all over my cpk patch so the f4 wasn't going to happen sadly.

Luckily I found 50 or so seeds from the original and sent them to an associate for a collaboration as he has a super impressive library of clone only cultivars with a nice indoor setup for breeding (I'm only sungrown offgrid). He did well on the collab making f4s using 4 different females and 2 males along with crossing the super purple frosty beastmode males to the following:

09 Animal Cookies (the real Cookies which was seldom shared, RIP seer)
Notso Headband
Breeders cut of Shishkaberry
SFV OG
Grass Valley Nepalese Hashplant aka Nepali OG

This is my new focus to hone in on these lines, refining them and interbreeding them to bring out the best.

I hope everyone here has been wonderful and I'm glad to see a lot of the familiar old handles are still around! Boundless blessings and unlimited love!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Welcome back, friend. It's been a while since you last posted. Excellent read thanks for the post. Please don't wait so long to post and update us on your new gardens. Its nice to see the good old members post again.

Triceratops

Welcome back! Can you elaborate a little more on the 09' animal cookies cut you speak of and what differentiates it from what is commonly passed around as AC. The AC cut I have grows and smells a lot like wedding cake with most people not being able to tell them apart. 70 day bloom, roots vigorous, grows vigorous, quite stretchy, rock solid flowers round chunky resinous with incredible bag appeal. I thought I remember seeing AC that was purple and had pointed flowers that were not very large but this cut certainly doesn't look the same.

Welcome back! Can you elaborate a little more on the 09' animal cookies cut you speak of and what differentiates it from what is commonly passed around as AC. The AC cut I have grows and smells a lot like wedding cake with most people not being able to tell them apart. 70 day bloom, roots vigorous, grows vigorous, quite stretchy, rock solid flowers round chunky resinous with incredible bag appeal. I thought I remember seeing AC that was purple and had pointed flowers that were not very large but this cut certainly doesn't look the same.
The 09 Animal Cookies was from Seerious seeds founder back when cookies first came on the scene. It is one of the original cuts of cookies and supposedly was a cross of sunset fire og (a cut from the sunset area of sf, not sunset sherbet og) with thin mint cookies.

Latest posts

Latest posts