What's new

GreenopsIII - 250w ScrOG

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
dude thats a great yield, it is very hard to get a gpw with just 1 lamp. i know it's doable with srogging, but everything has to go right and the strain has to be right. some strains just don't yield as heavy as others.

anyway in the end the quality is what matters, hows that looking?

good job all round.

:wave:

greenops

Hey man ive just finished reading the thread, what a great scrog! perfectly even canopy. Too bad you had to harvest early, but the buds still look very nice! :dance013:

169g from 3 plants under a 250w is not bad at all, but put those genetics in a dwc and long veg and you might hit 1g/w :woohoo:

Good luck with the curing process, just put it in the freezer before you leave and you will get home to some nice fresh dank :)

thanks for taking time to go through this thread :tiphat:
I see, i feel better now with the yield hehe. Thanks for the freezer tip, but I maybe i can get somebody to burp this while i'm gone. If not i'll freeze them.

dude thats a great yield, it is very hard to get a gpw with just 1 lamp. i know it's doable with srogging, but everything has to go right and the strain has to be right. some strains just don't yield as heavy as others.

anyway in the end the quality is what matters, hows that looking?

good job all round.

:wave:

cool gaius.. yea for me its quality over quanity. I just had a small joint from the first FCJ i harvested. I could really taste the flavor in there. But i like to give them a week of cure before i try some of the FCJ#2 and KB. As of now they are still a bit moist.

greenops

From the trimmings of my last two harvests. My first successful Bubble Hash run.. Thanks to my friend for letting me borrow his bags!

Attachments

• DSC01826.jpg
    DSC01826.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01825.jpg
    DSC01825.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC01823.jpg
    DSC01823.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 12

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
:woohoo: that there hashish be looking right fine buddy. is it dry yet? you might want to break those pieces up a bit to be sure it dries well inside. hows the smell and taste?

i know those paddies have a more classic look of hash then small crumbs, but it's the best way to let the bubble hash dry all the way through evenly. anyway, i don't mean to lecture, i'm sure it's gonna blow your brains away when you smoke some of the 73 or the 120.

greenops

well it looks and feels dry. Its not that thick. so I just pressed it real hard, to get that water out. the next morning i pressed again and there was still water... but now there´s none. I vaped some of the crumble and felt really nice, i will try a joint or bowl on Friday, or maybe even sooner hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts