What's new

Greenlife's underground grow.

Greenlife1

Hi all. Figure i would post up what i have going on.
I have a perpetual grow going on. I have 2- 8 bulb T5HO banks for veg, and 2400 watts for flower...2 1000's air cooled, and a 400 MH bare bulb.
This is all grown under the house!
The strains i have right now are
Pineapple chunk, Lemon Skunk, NL5 x Haze, Criptwrex, Maui,
PDS x PU, PDS x AM, Blueberry, Humbolt Chem 9(anybody heard of this??) Got this cut from a buddy, but never heard of it.

I also just popped some Sensi Star..7 yr old seeds.

On with a couple pics.....

theunderground004-1.jpg
theunderground005.jpg
pineapplehashtooth001.jpg

E

EverLast

Lookin good!What nutes do u use? Never heard of Chem9......

Greenlife1

I am using Bio Bizz....Grow, Bloom, Top Max, Molasses(every other feeding), and silica blast from botanicare. using Promix BX. 2 and 3 gallon pots.

Greenlife1

Here are a couple more pics.
These first 2 are of PDS x PU, and the second 2 are the supposed Humbolt Chem 9.

PDSxPU003.jpg

PDSxPU006.jpg

HBChem9001.jpg

HBChem9004.jpg

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the hc9 look amazing in all her beauty greenlife1, veri interesting project and absolutely great job !!!!

Leeroy&Co:

nice set up there man, and yer budz look tasty.
Is it under the ground basement? or an elevated house your under but still above the ground? just curious. And how do you find your temps, and venting?

Exclusive

Those are looking real fine. It will be nice have some home grown in the windy city. I never had much luck when visiting there with finding any really nice nug. Granted i had very little connects in that town.

I am really curious about the H. Chem 9. Never heard of it throughout all the (hundreds of pages) of Chem lineage i have read. Is it possible that those last few seeds Chemdawg had were popped. That statement is sure to cause some ruckus ha ha.

What day or week are those ladies on? There are looking BEAUTIFUL.

EDIT: Sorry, one more Question: How do you like the Silica blast? Or any Silica product for that matter? I have some but yet to use it.

Thanks!

Greenlife1

Thanks for all the comments eveyone.

D3_ No I wasn't given any info..smells kinds like my lemon skunk..its drying atm.

Exclusive_ both of those plants finished at about the same time...66 days. Those pics
were taken when they were about to be trimmed.
I love the silica blast, really helps with my environment. definatly worth the money.

Leeroy_ that is my crawl space that I dug out some to make a room out of...lots of work!! I can keep temps at 80 with lights on with the assist of a 7k ac unit. winter its a lot easier.

Leeroy&Co:

excellent man, considering you dug it out that would have been a biatch, how long did it take, what did you use? nice one btw:joint:

BubsNugs

Lokks like a hell of a sweet set up. must of been a shitload of work to dig that out. All worth while in the end though eh? I am sure most every grower has dreamed or plotted bout an underground show. Yer livin the dream!!!!!

Peace

nukklehead

nice setup.. wheres the sensi star? Not many people here probably have it.. Got mine as a freebie from another bank.... Man I miss that plant.. grew it for at least 5 rounds then got board.. buds hard as rocks and dank... for what i paid for it.. one of the best strains I had and miss very much

Greenlife1

Yes I dug out the crawl space area. was about 3' tall or so to start with. Did lots of digging..to say the least. Had to use a pick to break through, which was hard with no room to swing, and fill a shit ton of buckets with dirt.
I will do a video here soon of what I have running, and the work i put into the area.
Lots of hrs digging and putting together, especially since my wife dosen't know!!

I will get some updated shots soon of everything.

Latest posts

Latest posts