What's new

Greenhouses in Non-Med States/Legality of Greenhouses

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Hey all,

Is anyone doing greenhouses in Non-Med states? If a helicopter flies over, do they have any ability to search random greenhouses?

I imagine it's a great way to get away with doing outdoor in a non med state if there's no legal loophole that allows pigs to search greenhouses on private land deemed "suspicious".

Thoughts?

ubi

eeehhhhh slippery slope....... if they use ir they might see whats inside. and if they smell it, that means a warrant. Also if mysterious gh pops up they might want to check it out. my thoughts use existing gh and surround and mix in tomatoes. food for thought.lol.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I grew in mass ..and no they cant ..only with a warrant......I used the woven poly from farmtek so unless a leaf pressed up against it all you could see is green...yeehaw..I had 2 more greenhouses in a field too...and a shitload of black cats (feral) to guard them...I could play with a few of em but most were shy

armedoldhippy

Veteran
build your greenhouse & grow normal stuff in it the first year or so. invite the neighbors over to pick a a few 'maters. be seen setting stuff outside that you started inside. join the local farmers market. blend in best you can, & buy the best carbon filters you can find. as Trout said, use the stuff that cannot be seen through, & put a good lock on the door...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
that's what I did I made it so they never wanted to go in there either..talk about gardening all the time and boring stuff like microbes and soil composition..most folks will grow weary of it real fast.....yeehaw..its only sketchy if you make it so or act sketchy...lots of greenhouses never see dope ..my friend did flowers and make 68k for each one yearly...

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I don't have the luxury of growing veggies for a year first. I was kinda planning on becoming a med patient up in Maine and growing my 6 plus a few more in the greenhouse. I figure if I keep the greenhouse small and stuff it with as many as I can, nobody will ask any questions.